Changes to The Blight?

I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As far as I know, there hasn't been one.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    The german PTB translation had some leaked add-on changes

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    You are correct, there have been no official announcements of Blight changes, yet.

  • If they don't change him, I highly doubt many will buy such a janky, broken killer that we saw on the PTB

  • @Pricefield said:

    If they don't change him, I highly doubt many will buy such a janky, broken killer that we saw on the PTB

    Well, because the PTB was absolutely useless with an outdated build of the killer, I won't be buying him on Tuesday regardless. I played that PTB version. It was a wreck.

    Now, I'll have to see him in actual, retail-version play and then decide.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188529/changes-to-the-blight

    You are correct, there have been no official announcements of Blight changes, yet.

    Thank you for confirmation.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    FYI Hillybilly changed between his PTB version and when he went live and there was no announcement before going live. I'm guessing that Blight will be similar with some tweaks between the PTB version and the live one on Tuesday. (At the very least the German PTB got new versions of most of his add-ons for him last week shortly before the PTB went down so I'm guessing those will be included.)

  • why German get more up to date ptb then we did?

  • Why don't I buy this killer?


    1 because I'm not interested in his power... I already have a hard time with others, so him...


    2 these perks interest me but... Behavior won't get me, because I know they will change afterwards !🤗


    3 I would have wanted a werewolf !!!!

  • Actually, the Spotlight trailer shows the blight able to move faster after smashing into a wall.

  • @Parallax said:

    Actually, the Spotlight trailer shows the blight able to move faster after smashing into a wall.

    major progress, wow.

    I hope they made his lethal rush attack basic

    And slamming into pallets breaks them

    And he has slam immunity for 1-2 seconds after slamming so there is no bonk-bonk in the same wall 4 times

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    why German get more up to date ptb then we did?

    what do you mean?

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188529/changes-to-the-blight

    FYI Hillybilly changed between his PTB version and when he went live and there was no announcement before going live. I'm guessing that Blight will be similar with some tweaks between the PTB version and the live one on Tuesday. (At the very least the German PTB got new versions of most of his add-ons for him last week shortly before the PTB went down so I'm guessing those will be included.)

    can you provide links/screenshots of updated addons?

  • If they don't change the blight's power I'm going to be = disappointed.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    As far as official announcements of changes we don't know, that's something we'll have to see in the update. But from the chapter spotlight I did see the Blight's first person camera view raised up more then it was before which is pretty cool since on the PTB I heard how it was really short. But than again that was only a spotlight trailer so I can't say that for certain.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188529/changes-to-the-blight

    The german PTB translation had some leaked add-on changes

    Dear god the compound 21 on the german changes 15% bonus speed for each token and 7 tokens from the ring, if he is still 230% in rush each charge is just stacking another death engravings on him, he would be the fastest killer in the game easily

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1596918#Comment_1596918

    Dear god the compound 21 on the german changes 15% bonus speed for each token and 7 tokens from the ring, if he is still 230% in rush each charge is just stacking another death engravings on him, he would be the fastest killer in the game easily

    Nobody will ever surpass my boy demo in terms of speed.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1597271#Comment_1597271

    Nobody will ever surpass my boy demo in terms of speed.

    7 tokens 1.05 * 230 demo at 460 be sweatin

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    Dont think there was straight up official (like announcement) but there have been talks from devs etc that he actually already was changed before he hit the ptb and we only played a week old version. Not sure why. Maybe upgrading to the right version is more difficult than we know.

  • Nothing ultra official. But giving by standard complaints and the devs record of changing stuff he likely got stuff like his hitboxes tweaked, hopefully they fixed that double stun glitch to. They also changed his addons but people have already told you that.

  • I haven't seen any streamers mention that anything has changed on the PTB, so it doesn't look like it.

    Personally I find The Blight to be a ridiculous killer. Not only is he incredibly unwieldy to use, but in order for your charge to be effective in a chase you have purposefully run into a solid object, and only then can you be given the ability to hit a survivor. It makes him look like a drunken monkey more so than a terrifying killer.

  • I would be shocked if they didn't clean his movement up after people complained that the shakiness was making them feel sick.

    But I'm shocked at everyone saying this is a cash grab. If I wanted him and the new survivor, there would be no actual money spent on my end...if you're buying your Iridescent Shards, you're not playing enough.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm kind of concerned that, with the chapter releasing on Tuesday, we haven't heard about any changes to The Blight. Or have I missed an announcement about them?

    Well, based on the spotlight trailer, his power is the same as the PTB and I heard that the PTB was an old build and that they already had polished him up more. I'm assuming that they've cleaned up the clunk without a doubt. Now I'm just excited for the release.

  • I actually figured out how to use him during PTB and his perks are interesting. Also with 36K shards its an easy free chapter that I will be getting regardless of changes.