What means when somebody here has their avatar "behind bars"?
Title.
Maybe temporarily banned from the forums?
Title.
Maybe temporarily banned from the forums?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did something against the rules. You can't post as frequently when you're jailed.
Dumb question: if they have the icon "User banned and carry on", they are banned right? So they cannot enter anymore I guess.
You can comment but you can't make a discussion , that's why usually you'll see a post from a brand new account and then the person with bars immediately comment , some people don't know how to go quietly or take their punishment as intended
If it's the first time they get banned it's one month. The second is permanent. I believe it can go straight to a permanent ban if the person did something really bad.
First offence against forum rules gives nothing wrong.
Second offence means you're "jailed"; you get the bars, cannot make new discussions, and I believe you're limited to commenting every 150 seconds (though it could be 120 or 180 I can't remember, I think it's 150).
Third offence is an one month ban. This completely locks you out of the forums.
Fourth is a permanent ban.
Both ban's give the "USER BANNED PLEASE CARRY ON" profile picture.
Thanks, neat explanation ^^
Ayo no worries
They probably said something funny
They’ve been put in the naughty corner.
they commited tax evasion
It means they did an oopsie and cant make posts. Also you have a thilling tremors cooldown for each post you make