This is not a good game, you guys.
I mean, it's really not.
I wish I could go outside.
I mean, it's really not.
I wish I could go outside.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Outside. There’s stuff out there.
I miss it. 😥
Outside is not an escape.
I love this game
pee pee
me too. But it's not a good game.
That makes no sense
It's got it's flaws but it was much much worse a few years ago.
But it does, at least for me.
I love playing as Michael Myers and getting the jump scares. I love playing as silent bell Wraith and doing the same. I love being Doc and getting people to madness tier 3. I love the feeling of being Leatherface.
But at the same time, the game is not good. I get my power bugged as Oni and can't use it. There are odd matches where Ghostface and Myers still have the stalking bug. Hits and grabs are still a mess, especially between platforms. The ######### hill bug is still happening in too many matches, and has been for a month, and the fix is still a week away. If, that is, the fix actually works. Matchmaking is a complete wreck because rank means little except time-played. And never mind that de-ranking is so damned easy that rank doesn't necessarily indicate time-played, either.
Just because some of us love the game and can find fun in it, doesn't mean we also feel it is necessarily a "good game." It's too bug-ridden with new bugs added before they even get a grip on previous bugs. And some killers like Oni or Nurse still haven't been fixed.
New DLC and big patch on Tuesday of next week. How many new bugs with that one? I'm a bit afraid to know the answer.
And yes, every game has bugs. But some games have a bit more than others, and when a Dev team is so slow with fixes, it makes some of us feel that, even though we enjoy the game, it is held back from being a good game.