Can you name the TOP surv main with insane god-like LOOPING skills?
I wanna learn the hardest part to master in DBD ....
so I can keep the killer behind the whole match and not being even wounded?
Thanks in advance
I wanna learn the hardest part to master in DBD ....
so I can keep the killer behind the whole match and not being even wounded?
Thanks in advance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
100% agree. You don't want to get used to anything, so that you know how the base game works.
He complains too much and if he loses its always a stream snipe or swf.
Ussylis, ayrun, the jrm, jaee. In that order.
IMO Fungoose and Puppers are the best survivors I've seen.
you guys stop suggesting Truetalent as pro looper lol he is a joke
Ussylis is the most methodic so far on loops, explains how is he performing the loops and is near-god-like, better than fungoose, etc
Having said that, I think that "BANSHEE" Claudette that looped me was even better than Ussylis
Ayrun, No0b3.
Tru3 WAS a killer main. He's been playing exactly 50/50 both roles for a long time now.
Yeah he plays 50/50 but his survivor is average, still not very good at it.
Kate.
From the ones I personally watch; Zubat, Ussylis, and a small time Australian streamer named Uncharted.
Everyone who plays this game is a hypocrite, so you can't call him out specifically for complaining. In terms of SWF I think he's right. I didn't play a single match yesterday where it wasn't 4 survivors with the crossplay symbol.
I didn't even mention True...
Its his excuse for losing. Hes a good player, but he thinks hes perfect
Royalus, nice suggestion! as you guys can see, he is looking permanently to his BACK, which I believe is the KEY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFbWkaZrSsocope, usilis, aryrun, Penzi,
I learned my looping skills from watching Tru3 personally, watching his looping made my own about a bazillion times better, good enough to make red rank.