Which is the most FUN killer to use? Voting updated daily

Ok, not with who do you get a 4k and obliterate the survivors, but the real question, WHO DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST PLAYING AS CAUSE OF HOW THE KILLER IS MADE? WHO DO YOU HAVE MORE FUN PLAYING AS?

For me it's 2 killers, GF and the Oni, I have tons of fun playing as those, a bit of a big learning curve for both, but once you know how to play as them they feel amazingly fun. I can 4k with them now with no problem, and I have a blast using them.

2 killers I can actually say outloud "THANK YOU DEVS"


EDIT: I'll capture comments and votes per killer on this thread (last stats update 04/09/2020, 09:19 am, 69 votes)

image.png


Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637309#Comment_1637309

    That's fair if you don't like Billy. And Idk, people enjoy killers that want to interact with the game more, despite ones like Spirit and Hag being really strong. Not very fun to win every game for free with Spirit all the time.

    And when you say the killer who "genuinely needs a nerf" are you talking about Spirit or Hag or do you think that Billy still needs another one?

    I am actually talking about Spirit this time. If you want, I can make an in-depth look into how Survivor is largely an information game and how Spirit's entire power is "remove information, minimal downsides", but is both a lot of effort and hate to receive. My Hillbilly one proved that.

    Hag is more of a QoL change, and a wish list. Things like adding a hook-distance requirement so she can't trap-camp or adding a delay between teleports and attacks. I can live without, but I won't cry if I don't.


    As for Billy, he's fine. My only problem ever with him was people using the saw more than I use expletives in general speech. And as an Australian, all I can say is that it's a fark'n sheitload.

  • Deathslinger and Blight are the most enjoyable in my opinion, though if I had to pick only one I'd go with Blight.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    Ghostface for sure.

    Hi 5 you human of culture

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1638899#Comment_1638899

    I am actually talking about Spirit this time. If you want, I can make an in-depth look into how Survivor is largely an information game and how Spirit's entire power is "remove information, minimal downsides", but is both a lot of effort and hate to receive. My Hillbilly one proved that.

    Hag is more of a QoL change, and a wish list. Things like adding a hook-distance requirement so she can't trap-camp or adding a delay between teleports and attacks. I can live without, but I won't cry if I don't.

    As for Billy, he's fine. My only problem ever with him was people using the saw more than I use expletives in general speech. And as an Australian, all I can say is that it's a fark'n sheitload.

    Oh I already know what you mean with spirit lmao, I'm probably the one who whines the most about her on here. As for Hag I've always thought her power design is the worst in the game. Designed for proxy camping and being as uninteractive as possible with survivors. But I play against maybe 1 hag every month who does the whole "tunnelling a single survivor into oblivion and throwing the game" shtick that's popular with Hag so it's not that bad. Imo she needs a full rework.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Ok, not with who do you get a 4k and obliterate the survivors, but the real question, WHO DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST PLAYING AS CAUSE OF HOW THE KILLER IS MADE? WHO DO YOU HAVE MORE FUN PLAYING AS?

    For me it's 2 killers, GF and the Oni, I have tons of fun playing as those, a bit of a big learning curve for both, but once you know how to play as them they feel amazingly fun. I can 4k with them now with no problem, and I have a blast using them.

    2 killers I can actually say outloud "THANK YOU DEVS"

    EDIT: I'll capture comments and votes per killer on this thread (last stats update 04/09/2020, 09:19 am, 69 votes)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4JM1WNYY7BLZ/image.png

    Clown

  • The maddening inside laughter with how a match is going always feels like doctor knows my pain and is trying to brighten my day. Doctor is life it's OK doc we'll get em next time ;)

1 2 3 ›