Killers need some actions/emotes
I think it would be great if killers had some other options like emotes. Like as spirit I phase out then back in within the doorframe that I beat a survivor to, then I could have her scream at the survivor, like she does in the menu.
✨ Hag would like sniff the ground, then the air.
✨ Demi would howl.
✨. Michael might do a knife throat slit taunt.
✨. Oni would yell and point his big weapon forward.
Things like that, would make my day to immerse as a killer and actually put a little
fear into survivors. "oh crap, Run!"
Comments
which killer would get to flip the bird?
Ghostface
Or even just a laugh emote, because some Survivors just asked for it once I finally get their asses on a hook. 😁
Imagine huntress trying to hide a laugh in with her humming
Gargle
I'm just imagining Myers doing Orange Justice, and now my day is ruined.
Oh, and maybe for Wraith he does like a funeral thing with his bell?
I explained that very poorly but whatever
and what would Legion do?
I would love to default dance someone as plague
Legion would have one of his other legion buddies show up and high five, or quietly chat snicker then run off
nah legions would be flipping the bird and then punching the nearest wall or survivor if downed (wont hurt them but would be funny
haha GF would be snapping a picture of the survivors and waving
We just need to give the survivors and killers the middle finger emote , I would gladly buy it even for auric cells
deathslinger holds up a bounty paper to his face and points at the survivor nurse well tbh she could be weaping as her turn into a killer came from wanting to end suffering and punish the wicked so she could be sad of her role as a punishier of the innocent huntress with her humming could change her to cradaling a doll in her arms
Pig in stealth, suddenly there's a creepy little girl voice "I see you"
Micheals would be a head tilt
Would be nice to get emotes, but killers don't need emotes. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all.
Spirit: *screeching"
Doctor: Shocks himself
Nurse: squeals
Bubba: Does that chainsaw dance from TCM 2
Pig: Pulls out a tape and starts playing it. John Kramer's voice says, "I wanna play a game."
Ghostface: Call me hand signal
Myers: Breathes loudly
Hillbilly: bangs on chainsaw with his hammer
Legion: Flips the bird
Plague: barfs everywhere
Clown: Pulls out his finger box and starts observing the contents
I would like ways to be scary/creepy in a horror game. Would be awesome 👻
all of them shoul how a lot of game end.
So EGC enables killer emote for the middle finger. Agreed?
yes as soon survivor start t bagging
Huntress juggles hatchets, but only one with iri head =)
I also like emot of the killer kicking survivor in the A who t bag at gate.