The way console players are treated is insane

One of the only posts that was able to stay regarding consoles were closed due to "having too much drama". Do you know how that makes me feel as a console player? It makes me feel like our issues are not cared about. I'm tired of going onto the forums and seeing this pc entitlement with everybody berating console players that clearly causes lots of drama but when we are finally heard and want change to console that was suppose to come YEARS ago, we get shut up and the post is closed. Unbelievable. This pc entitlement is annoying, the lack of actual change is annoying, and everyone's patience is running thin

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1589240#Comment_1589240

    Thats why their balance arguament of wanted "parity" between all versions is laughable when they're refusing to support KB+M on console versions and leaving it in its current state.

    Even that wouldn't solve anything as some players can't get that for their console, still creating a divide.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    All they had to do was get a dev and make him say "yes, we are aware of these frame rate issues AND we are working on them". Is it really that hard?

    It is hard. By apologizing they're confirming the fact that they know they pushed out their game to a platform where it wasn't optimized for. DbD on consoles have been garbage every since it arrived there.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591545#Comment_1591545

    First of all - thread bumping is always going to get deleted and can get threads closed, I also didn't need to give a warning I could have just instantly closed the thread. I chose to make a warning on it that then went unheeded. We delete comments that are off topic and there were an absolute load on that thread, some of which are still there due to the quantity of them with people bumping the thread to try to get it to 1k - hardly conducive of a constructive thread! There were warnings given out by myself and other moderators to people on that thread as well due to the comments made towards the Developers which broke our forum rules.

    "ghostly deleting comments" - that can apply to all deletions as we don't have the time to dm everyone with regards to what was deleted and we respect our users to understand that if their comment has been deleted it's for good reason meaning that it's either completely off topic or breaking our rules.

    I am not trying to lecture you on anything, it was advice more than anything. You want to be listened to about the issues that you face but then go about it in an attacking non constructive manner which you've done here, that's not going to get your issue listened to, but get posts closed...again! We don't need to give a warning about closing a thread, that's a decision we make, I chose to give everyone on that thread a warning with regards to it, on the hope that it would not need to be closed.

    With regards to what you believe about the Developer team, nothing I say is going to change your mind. I happen to know how much the team listen and how much feedback is gone through - I have never lied, and I really take offence to that in your post. I and the other moderators of this forum give up a lot of our time to help in any way that we can and to turn around and say that we are lying about something is incredibly rude and flat out incorrect.

    So no nothing I have done has mislead you in any way and is certainly not hypocritical.

    The reason I noticed people were bumping the thread wasn't because they were trying to inflate it, though some might've. The ones I saw were concerned players who've been stuck with this abysmal FPS for years. BHVR promised them improved frames and it didn't happen. At the end of the day, this is an extremely relevant topic.

    I understand if you wanted to stop the bumps, but the better thing to do would have been to pin the thread since it's a popular discussion that more then deserves a proper update. There wouldn't have been any need to bump the thread if the issue was addressed in the first place but if you guys didn't have an immediate answer then it would have been a better move to keep it at the top. Not only does this show the community that their issue is a priority and that you believe it deserves attention, it helps ensure a dev would see it.

    I'm sorry, but closing that thread and warning not to make others was not a good decision.

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    Hey everyone, @Pulsar asked a great question in the Q&A section about console optimization with the graphical update here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187979/console-optimization-with-the-graphical-update#latest

    Please head over to that post and let's get our voices heard!

    Thank you! The more respectful voices we have, the better!

  • It's a post on a forum dude not a 500 man protest at their company hq.

    Do you feel sufficiently big now that you've demonstrated how aloof you are?

  • Good I hope you can ride that feeling into a good weekend <3

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1592986#Comment_1592986

    The reason I noticed people were bumping the thread wasn't because they were trying to inflate it, though some might've. The ones I saw were concerned players who've been stuck with this abysmal FPS for years. BHVR promised them improved frames and it didn't happen. At the end of the day, this is an extremely relevant topic.

    I understand if you wanted to stop the bumps, but the better thing to do would have been to pin the thread since it's a popular discussion that more then deserves a proper update. There wouldn't have been any need to bump the thread if the issue was addressed in the first place but if you guys didn't have an immediate answer then it would have been a better move to keep it at the top. Not only does this show the community that their issue is a priority and that you believe it deserves attention, it helps ensure a dev would see it.

    I'm sorry, but closing that thread and warning not to make others was not a good decision.

    100% on what you said. I don't know why BHVR keeps questioning why the console community is acting the way we are acting, when, they are the sole reason why we are acting like this.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591545#Comment_1591545

    First of all - thread bumping is always going to get deleted and can get threads closed, I also didn't need to give a warning I could have just instantly closed the thread. I chose to make a warning on it that then went unheeded. We delete comments that are off topic and there were an absolute load on that thread, some of which are still there due to the quantity of them with people bumping the thread to try to get it to 1k - hardly conducive of a constructive thread! There were warnings given out by myself and other moderators to people on that thread as well due to the comments made towards the Developers which broke our forum rules.

    "ghostly deleting comments" - that can apply to all deletions as we don't have the time to dm everyone with regards to what was deleted and we respect our users to understand that if their comment has been deleted it's for good reason meaning that it's either completely off topic or breaking our rules.

    I am not trying to lecture you on anything, it was advice more than anything. You want to be listened to about the issues that you face but then go about it in an attacking non constructive manner which you've done here, that's not going to get your issue listened to, but get posts closed...again! We don't need to give a warning about closing a thread, that's a decision we make, I chose to give everyone on that thread a warning with regards to it, on the hope that it would not need to be closed.

    With regards to what you believe about the Developer team, nothing I say is going to change your mind. I happen to know how much the team listen and how much feedback is gone through - I have never lied, and I really take offence to that in your post. I and the other moderators of this forum give up a lot of our time to help in any way that we can and to turn around and say that we are lying about something is incredibly rude and flat out incorrect.

    So no nothing I have done has mislead you in any way and is certainly not hypocritical.

    Instead of being dishonest why not just be honest. BHVR is having you take the fall and eat a lot of these complaints it's not good.

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594123#Comment_1594123

    100% on what you said. I don't know why BHVR keeps questioning why the console community is acting the way we are acting, when, they are the sole reason why we are acting like this.

    I feel like there's a specific meme that fits this... 😂

1 2 3 ›