Buffing All Of Jeff's Perks

Breakdown:

-Loses current effects

-Once put into the dying state, the three hooks closest to the player are instantly destroyed.

-Hooks stay broken for 30 seconds.

-Breakdown has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds


Aftercare:

-Activates upon freeing survivors caught in bear traps or being freed from a bear trap.

-Activates upon getting a killer grasp rescue or being rescued from the killer's grasp.

-Activates upon taking a protection hit or having a protection hit be taken.

-Bypasses the blindness status effect

-If only you and one other survivor remain in the trial, you permanently see each other's auras. (The other two survivors must be dead; cannot escape). [Is this better for Aftercare or Blood Pact]?


Distortion:

-Starts with 5 tokens instead of 3.

-Can regain tokens by hiding within the killer's terror radius. (Comment suggestion).

-Can regain tokens by completing gens and destroying totems. (Comment suggestion).

Comments

  • The breakdown change sounds like one that would just force the killer to slug

    aftercare & distortion are good though

  • Regarding Aftercare I'm all for giving it more things that enable aura. However Blindness is already useless most of the time as killer so absolutely not on bypassing blindness. Also no to lockers. The perk is actually quite strong as it is.

    Breakdown would be cancerous to go against and would encourage mass slugging.

    No complaints against Distortion. It's kind of a mediocre / bad perk anyway because of how easy it is to eat tokens. It's such a situational perk anyways.

  • Breakdown would be too op.

    Aftercare is ok

    Distortion should work based on the terror radius, not 20 meters - it would give out stealth killers

  • I'd nerf your buffed Breakout/Aftercare ones like @Dustin above me suggested, however in terms of Distortion I feel like this could be a better buff:

    Distortion

    You start the trial with 3 tokens. Whenever the killer reads your aura, Distortion activates and a token is consumed.

    For the next 6/8/10 seconds, your Aura and Scratch marks will not be shown to the killer.

    Distortion does not activate while in the Dying State, or while affected by Bear Traps.

    You regenerate 1 token every time a generator is completed or you cleanse a totem.


    Thought process: Give it an easy way of regenerating tokens- well just doing gens or totems. I added in totems because I feel like encouraging people to cleanse totems more would help slow down game speeds. I kept everything else the same.

  • @tactic said:

    The breakdown change sounds like one that would just force the killer to slug

    aftercare & distortion are good though

    Breakdown wouldn't be too bad would it? Hooks spawn pretty close together.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'd nerf your buffed Breakout/Aftercare ones like @Dustin above me suggested, however in terms of Distortion I feel like this could be a better buff:

    Distortion

    You start the trial with 3 tokens. Whenever the killer reads your aura, Distortion activates and a token is consumed.

    For the next 6/8/10 seconds, your Aura and Scratch marks will not be shown to the killer.

    Distortion does not activate while in the Dying State, or while affected by Bear Traps.

    You regenerate 1 token every time a generator is completed or you cleanse a totem.

    Thought process: Give it an easy way of regenerating tokens- well just doing gens or totems. I added in totems because I feel like encouraging people to cleanse totems more would help slow down game speeds. I kept everything else the same.

    Wouldn't getting a token after everytime a generator is complete be pointless if the killer is running bitter murmur?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588947#Comment_1588947

    Wouldn't getting a token after everytime a generator is complete be pointless if the killer is running bitter murmur?

    It counters Bitter Murmer, that perk is another reason I added the extra part of cleansing a totem too.

  • I think a good buff for distortion would be to instead make it so that you regain the tokens just increase the number of tokens from 3 to 6

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I think a good buff for distortion would be to instead make it so that you regain the tokens just increase the number of tokens from 3 to 6

    3 to 5.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588956#Comment_1588956

    It counters Bitter Murmer, that perk is another reason I added the extra part of cleansing a totem too.

    Also i have to ask would there be a max on the amount of tokens you can have. Theoretically a person could just go around the map and find every totems and get 5 more stacks added on to the 3?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588958#Comment_1588958

    Also i have to ask would there be a max on the amount of tokens you can have. Theoretically a person could just go around the map and find every totems and get 5 more stacks added on to the 3?

    I wasn't planning on capping the tokens, no.

    You could run the perk with Inner Strength to get a lot of value from cleansing totems, but then the more you cleanse for Distortion Tokens the less uses of Inner Strength you'll get.

    You could cleanse all 5 immidiately at the risk of stopping your team using the perk.

    You could risk not cleansing all the totems and your team would get there first.

    Sure, someone could get 13 tokens but everyone else on their team would get maximum 8.

  • Here's how I'd buff them:

    Breakdown should also apply when you rescue people. (Except the Aura)

    Aftercare is fine.

    Distortion should gain a token every time you're unhooked.