How old is each killer and where do they come from?

I'm putting this in general discussions as I'm gauging the community, but how old is each killer?

Comments

  • I know certain killers are dead or immortal tho

  • Myers is 21 years old if he were taken aftef the events of the first or 2nd movie.

    Plague is thousands of years.

    Freddy is 40s-immortal

  • The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)

    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s

    The Trapper: Likely 30s

    The Wraith: Likely 40s

    The HillBilly: Likely 40s

    The Doctor: Likely 30s

    The Hag: Possibly 16, probably a little later

    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old

    The Pig: 35 years old (Taken from Saw 3)

    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years

    The Clown: Def in his 40s

    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old

    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

    The Legion: Frank is 19, Julie and Joey are about 18, And Susie is about 17-16

    The Demogorgon: Impossible to tell since we don't know which Demogorgon we have

    The Executioner: Is a manifestation of James Sunderlands guilt, this way you can call his age depending on how old James is, How old his guilt is, Or when he manifested in Silent Hill. Impossible to say for sure

    The Death Slinger: Likely in his 40s, possibly his 50s.

    The Oni: Likely in his 20s

    The Plague: Likely in her 20s

    I think thats everyone, these might be off a little.

    Edit: Included Legion, Demogorgon, And Executioner.

    Edit 2: Updated Pig

    Edit 3: Added Death Slinger

    Edit 4: Updated Hag

    Edit 5:Added Oni and Plague

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)

    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s

    The Trapper: Likely 30s

    The Wraith: Likely 40s

    The HillBilly: Likely 40s

    The Doctor: Likely 30s

    The Hag: Likely 40's

    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old

    The Pig: 33 years old (Taken from Saw 1)

    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years

    The Clown: Def in his 40s

    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old

    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

    The Legion: Frank is 19, Julie and Joey are about 18, And Susie is about 17-16

    The Demogorgon: Impossible to tell since we don't know which Demogorgon we have

    The Executioner: Is a manifestation of James Sunderlands guilt, this way you can call his age depending on how old James is, How old his guilt is, Or when he manifested in Silent Hill.

    Can't remember the rest, these might be off a little.

    Edit: Included Legion, Demogorgon, And Executioner.

    Wasn't the pig taken from Saw 3?

  • How long was Saw 3 after Saw 1? I'll edit to fix that.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585154#Comment_1585154

    How long was Saw 3 after Saw 1? I'll edit to fix that.

    Not really sure, probably only 1 or 2 years later.

  • I'll go with 2 since saw 3 was made 2 years after the og.

  • Deathslinger is somewhere in his 40s, given that we know the following:

    he was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 1860, and made the deal with the warden after 15 years (so 1875), the hellshire gang existed for 6 years (1881).

    If we assume Caleb was 16 or 18 when he started working for Bayshore, and it took at least a year or two before he realized Bayshore's been selling his inventions, he'd be around 17-20 when he was thrown into prison, meaning he'd be around 38-41 or such when the Entity took him.

    The behind the scenes video revealed Caleb's been born in South Dakota, and Hellshire (and thus Glenvale) is in Nebraska.

    there's a timeline thread in the Lore forum that has some ages, i think.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)

    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s

    The Trapper: Likely 30s

    The Wraith: Likely 40s

    The HillBilly: Likely 40s

    The Doctor: Likely 30s

    The Hag: Likely 40's

    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old

    The Pig: 33 years old (Taken from Saw 1)

    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years

    The Clown: Def in his 40s

    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old

    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

    The Legion: Frank is 19, Julie and Joey are about 18, And Susie is about 17-16

    The Demogorgon: Impossible to tell since we don't know which Demogorgon we have

    The Executioner: Is a manifestation of James Sunderlands guilt, this way you can call his age depending on how old James is, How old his guilt is, Or when he manifested in Silent Hill.

    Can't remember the rest, these might be off a little.

    Edit: Included Legion, Demogorgon, And Executioner.

    I'm pretty sure that the Hag is younger. Her original lore talks about how she grew up in a village and likes the Charms the elders taught her, then she goes missing. There is no mention of her adult years and her archive is about her school years, it mentions her being 16.

    Also here is an oder discussion about the killer timeline from the lore section:

    @VolantConch1719 said:

    Since I have nothing better to do, I decided to put together a timeline for when each Killer's story took place. This took, honestly not that much time, but some of it is obviously questionable. And since a lot of these stories could have taken place during a large time period, obviously some Killers are in the wrong spot, but this is the best I could do.

    Obviously, Adiris the Plague is the oldest Killer in the game. Babylon existed during 2300-539 BC. Using the knowledge that all the other priests got sick, I interpret that as towards the end of Babylon's reign. But since every time I look up Babylonian plagues, I instead get an album from a band called Iced Earth or the Ten Plagues of Egypt from Exodus, I'm just going to leave it at that. Either way, she is infected (likely through that toe she chopped off, exposing herself to the plague) and exiled herself. I will say this though, since it confuses me. WHY DID THE ENTITY TAKE ADIRIS??? NEVER ONCE DOES SHE KILL SOMEONE!!! Either way, she was desperate and prayed to her gods, and got the Entity instead.

    Kazan Yamaoka, or Oni-Yamaoka was a samurai (though his actions make me believe him to be more akin to a Ronin, or samurai without a master, as his father, Renjiro, was his master and DID NOT approve of his actions. Plus the whole patricide thing). The question is from what time period. According to several sources, a former peasant by the name of Toyotomi Hideyoshi became a samurai and would eventually become one of the leading men of Japan, roughly around 1590, succeeding ODA NOBUNAGA. After this, he banned non-samurai from owning swords, in an attempt to keep Japan safer. You were either born a samurai, or you weren't (however, as Malum_Midnight has shown in another thread, it wasn't exactly enforced very well, so that's something to think about). So Kazan has to be from before this time, as he was brutally murdering hundreds of peasant samurai. The period that Hideyoshi (Japanese names, at least back then, were family name, then personal name, so Kazan is actually Yamaoka Kazan, but it makes sense either way) ended was the Sengoku Period, from 1467-1600. That's a long time period to work with, but I'd say he's from around the middle of it, around 1530 to 1550ish, but that's just me.

    We actually have a decent understanding of when Caleb Quinn, the Deathslinger, is from. Through the lore given by Zarina, his Survivor, we know that an "Irish-born inmate" was sentenced to fifteen years for assault in Hellshire Penitentiary in 1860. This aligns almost perfectly with Caleb (and, in another thread, I've gone into detail about how the inconsistencies between their backstories makes sense, but I'm not reiterating it here). Due to Caleb's lore, we know that he was let out early because he was helping the warden. This is where things get a little tricky, because this can be interpreted in one of two ways. 1. His sentence was fifteen years and he was released earlier OR 2. His original sentence was longer, and it was shortened to fifteen years. I believe the former to be the truth. The question is... HOW early? I'd give an estimate of between six to ten years. As Spooky13 pointed out, Caleb's uncommon cosmetics very plainly state that he originally had a longer sentence. Now, I almost never consider cosmetics canon, but I never said anything about the DESCRIPTION of them (unless they are so obviously not true... looking at you Lunar New Year Susie). So, Caleb was released 15 years after his arrest, in 1875. After that, it's a straightforward six years before Caleb realizes he's being used and takes his posse to get revenge, getting claimed by the Entity in 1881.

    Anna the Huntress's archive, A Lovely War doesn't exactly help narrow her place in the timeline because she was already well established. She comes from WWI. During the last paragraph of her backstory, it is mentioned that German soldiers are "on the march to attack the collapsing Russian Empire." Notice it says RUSSIAN rather than SOVIET. Germany declared war on the Russian empire in 1914. Instead, it focuses on how she reacted to the invading Germans. We also learn that her father was murdered by soldiers, according to her mother. Perhaps this is the reason why they retreated to the wilderness in the first place. She was taken by the Entity after the war ended, in 1918.

    The first Killer archive, Blood, Brass and Grit, gives us a look at Evan MacMillan's childhood before becoming the Trapper. We learn that he is from Seattle and the workers at his father's mine are planning on getting the union involved. In Seattle, there was a union strike in February of 1919. I point this out as it involves unions and took place in Seattle. If the MacMillan workers were trying to get the union involved, then this event either took place already, or is about to. We also learn that Evan's uncle and mother were murdered by Archie an unspecified time earlier. Eventually, Evan's friendship with the workers is discovered after his friends sell him and his sketches out.

    Sally the Nurse appears to either be around the time of WWI or WWII, judging by her outfit. If she is from WWI (EDIT: March 6: Which I believe to be the case due to her base outfit saying it is from the early 1920's, not mid), it would make her the third oldest Killer. But if she is from WWII, then Kenneth/Jeffrey begins before her. But his is a bit complicated, and will span a few other Killers' backstories.

    Either way, since two decades pass during Sally's backstory, and I don't think they would change the Nurse dress code simply because of money restrictions, her story seems to end around (based on her being from WWI) the 1930's (EDIT March 19: which her base cosmetic description seems to infer) or (based on her being from WWII) the 1950's-1960's. She kills everyone in the asylum and presumably crashes the ambulance, killing everyone in it, before getting the Entity treatment

    As I said, Kenneth's backstory takes place over a long time. We actually have an exact year for it's beginning. "Kenneth Chase was born in 1932 by a difficult labour, which his mother wouldn't survive." Doesn't get any more crystal clear. The last year mentioned is 1954.

    Given that Evan and his father very clearly don't allow a union, they are either relatively new or really picking up speed. And given their extreme measures, I would believe unions to be nearing their peak in all honesty (also, since unions were around since 1881, they can't be a new thing, since Anna's story occurs well after that, and remember, she is the second. Obviously, Evan blows people up, and the Entity gets him.
    I originally placed Evan in 1954, which could still hold true. If what Rattman says is true and all three of the original Killers are over 30, then the earliest Evan could be taken is 1935. I found this through his age in 1919 (14), subtracting the two, then adding 30. Pretty simple actually. I don't think he's much older than 35 though (it's really hard to tell with that mask and those hooks/scars), so I'll place him around 1940.

    Ascendance is easily my favorite Archive so far. It's graphic as hell, but is also full of dark humor. It also gives us a reliable timeframe for Doctor Herman Carter. His Archive mentions PAPERCLIP, BLUEBIRD, MKULTRA, MKDELTA and MKSEARCH. Since he has knowledge of all of these, we just have to know when these projects happened. PAPERCLIP lasted from 1946 to 1959, and consisted largely of former Nazi scientists. BLUEBIRD began in 1951, but I had trouble pinning the details down. Something about hypnotism in the official document from the CIA website, but I'm not going through a 29 page document for something minor. MKULTRA is the one everyone knows, and, alongside MKDELTA, it began in 1953. MKSEARCH is the last one, beginning in 1964, attempting to find the ultimate truth serum. Herman had knowledge of it, so it had to have been after this. He was inducted into MKAWAKENING, which he would begin spearheading later on.

    Kenneth, now going by the name of Jeffrey, goes on for another decade, bringing us to the 1960's once again. I honestly can't tell how much time passes, but eventually, he rides his carriage into the Entity's realm. I'd say this takes place around the 1970's, but again, there are no real markers to tell us.

    We pick back up for a brief moment for Herman for the 1970's, as the Institute thrived, and he began to spearhead MKAWAKENING. But there isn't too much else to tell for a little bit.

    I'm just going to put Lisa the Hag here, in the 1970's, but she is one of the really annoying ones. There are NO markers to tell us when her story takes place (except for a few things about her home being from the 1800's, like the lightbulbs and paddleboats, but she wasn't before Anna), but I'm placing her here since, from what I can tell, the 1970's brought a resurgence of witch culture, which Lisa has plenty of. Even her WIP name was the Witch. But again, her story could have taken place at any time.

    Hillbilly is in the same boat. I would place Hillbilly sometime between the 1970's and 1980's, which is when the Poulan 306a was in production. Why is this important. Well... once again, there are no significant markers for Hillbilly, but I would assume he and Leatherface use the same chainsaw. (EDIT March 19, they VERY clearly don't use the same chainsaw. Just compare them for yourself at the store. I did however, while looking through things, noticed that the Coldwind Farm says "After the horrific events of 1972, the building fell into disrepair and eventual ruin." on the Thompson House map. So, that might be the best time to put him.) If someone can actually tell me what model of chainsaw Hillbilly (who is UNNAMED officially, but the wiki calls him Max Jr. [Edit - as DocOctober brought up, he is named Max Thompson Jr. in an official artbook, although his lore makes no mention of it for some reason) uses, then do so. I'm not a chainsaw expert. EDIT: Several people have pointed a thing out that I'll talk about in a second.

    Rin is the MOST complicated. Her story has no years, no significant events to talk about, and none of her add-ons help. I thought that her baseball cap would be something, but sport caps were invented in 1849, which is WAY before Anna. Then something caught my eye. "That evening, Rin came home from work. She'd stayed late to entertain customers that lingered at the restaurant. As she parked her bike in the shed, she heard her mother's scream the house."

    As she parked her bike (I have no clue how to increase the font size here, so bolding will do). What's the relevance of this? Bikes weren't introduced to Japan until 1971! I can't place her exactly, but I can tell her story takes place after this. We will have to deal with this.
    Of course, that was no help. As GamingZebra pointed out, the Japanese military used bikes in their invasion of China in WWII. So Rin is a serious issue that needs addressing. She is probably pretty modern, as PigNRun says, since she was working at a young age and her father was a salary person, but we might have to wait for something more concrete with her (got it, as I'll explain below).

    If you count the licensed Killers as canon (which I do), then Leatherface arrived in 1973. Having actually watched the movie that came out in 1974, I know that the events of the first movie (where Leatherface actually comes from based on his last few paragraphs) took place on August 18, 1973.

    Same goes for Michael Myers. Halloween was released in 1978, but I can actually find the timeline there. The movie starts in 1963, then 15 years later, Michael goes on his killing spree. 1963 + 15 equals 1978, so that adds up. But I am not putting Freddy here, because, like it or not, the in game Freddy is from the remake.

    I had no idea where to place Lisa Sherwood, our lovable Hag, for the longest time. I always stood by the 1970's due to a resurgence in witch culture at that time. However, in Stroke of Luck, we can see people at the funeral wearing bell bottoms. There is another guy with an afro, African Americans and Caucasians are intermingling with little problem (that we can see), and Pam's English teacher was a "pill-popping bore." All of these were things that happened in the 1980's. Are all of these connections loose as all Hell. Yes, but it's the first true information we have in regards to Lisa's placement in the timeline. I'll take it.

    EDIT (January 17): The Léry's Memorial Institute was condemned in 1983, allowing us to take a break from licensed killers and finishing off Herman Carter. After his experiments become torture to find mind control (which, let's be honest, they already were), he murders everyone and the Entity finds him.

    Also in 1983 (winter, probably after Doctor was taken), we have the Demogorgon... I think. I've never seen Stranger Things, don't have Netflix, so everything I know about it is from the wiki for Stranger Things. Now, from what I can tell, the main Demogorgon that was seen was in Season One, taking place in 1983, with the ones in Season Two not being full grown, and only being seen in the final scene of Season Three. Seems pretty self explanatory.
    Then I read the items. We have things from Season One (Barb's Glasses) and Season Two (Mew's Guts). This throws everything out of order. On top of this, the map is a mish-mash of everything AND some original stuff, and the Survivors are wearing their Season One outfits by default, but their quotes are from all over the place. And the lore is VERY vague about everything to do with Chapter 13 (and I hate this kind of lazy storytelling). Even the way the Demogorgon was taken is not in its backstory, but rather hidden away IN ITS POWER!!! And it was just a hole that opened up and swallowed it. Nothing about how the Entity controls it, or how the Demogorgon reacted. Nope. Just a hole in the ground and boom, we have a Demogorgon.
    Through all of this, I have lost my mind several times over, and still can't confidently place it. So why 1983? It makes sense. This is the Demogorgon that we saw in the first season (well, everyone but me it seems). I mean, sure. This could just be some RANDOM Demogorgon that the Entity RANDOMLY decided to grab... but that's just boring. And it matches with the design of Nancy and Steve being from Season One (and say what you will about them being older than 16 and 17, even in Season Three, they are 18 and 19, still below the normal age. You say they are from Season Three, you break the "No teenagers" rule, and you will have a hard time explaining it away. Avoiding bad PR is good, but you can't expect everyone to believe it forever). This IS the ORIGINAL Demogorgon. It's the only thing that makes sense. And yes, I read that the original got blown up or something... but be honest. Do you REALLY want a boring, RANDOM Demogorgon over the original one that we had?
    (EDIT: October 15) So. We have a problem. As Mikeadatrix pointed out, the Demogorgon we have uses the Season 3 model, seen at the very end. Because I have never seen the show, I assumed they were pretty much the same model from the first season, but it turns out they are not. From a logical standpoint, and the one I now believe to be most likely, this makes this the Season 3 Demogorgon. It makes sense. The items, quotes, map, everything. It works with this being the Season 3 Demogorgon. From a story standpoint, however, it's... disappointing. And it just doesn't feel right. It makes sense, but it doesn't, if that makes any sense. I guess it's better than a RANDOM Demogorgon, but not by much. So, 1985 is my current final answer.

    It's impossible to tell when Lisa Sherwood was actually taken, but she was 16 in her Stroke of Luck, so she could have been taken in the tail end of the 80's.

    Next up, we have Philip the Wraith. I put him in the 1990's as this was when the Russian mob appears to have been the most active. Why am I talking about the Russian mob? Philip's boss is named Azarov. Azarov is a Russian surname. He disposes of people using a car crusher. To me, that seems like a VERY mob-like way to get rid of someone. On a side note, why DID the Entity take Philip. Is it the same as Rin, where the Entity picked up on his anger or something?

    I'm going to place Rin Yamaoka's archive, Steeped in Blood (which horribly butchers her name by the way), around 1991-ish. We know she practiced kendo, but that honestly doesn't help. At all, since kendo became popular among women from 1960-1970. We do learn that, during her kendo training, Rin is in junior high. We know that she would later go to Takamatsu University (see below), which is where I got this timeframe. She seems to be on the older end of junior high (14-15), so I added 15 to her birth year (which I assumed she was 20 when she went to Takamatsu since she does not look much older than that, and found 1976, but that's honestly quite finicky), and that is how I got 1991. Obviously, give or take a few years, depending on the real, unknown numbers). We also learned that the Entity has been trying to get her father for a LONG time.

    For all the hell that Chapter 12 was, from Danny Johnson's initial powerlessness to not having a map or Survivor, there is one thing that they did pretty well. The lore. Told in the style of a newspaper, we get to somewhat know who Danny/Jed Olsen/Ghost Face really is. And they give us a pretty much exact date. The newspaper is a week old, published on June 18, 1993 (can we just appreciate how this is also his release date? Again, for the hell that it has been, BHVR has seriously impressed me as well). So he was taken roughly around June 25, 1993. Thanks for making my job easier here.

    As I've stated before, I usually don't consider cosmetics canon, but the Legion is different. Joey's Reaper-esque sweater/mask and Susie's pink haired sweater are both seen in the teasers for them and in their portrait. Through Susie, as well as the group photo that sends you to Ormond, we can establish that they were taken in 1996 at the earliest, something that Soldiers of Mayhem doesn't actually seem to retcon. Which, given how much of a disaster the rest of the archive was, is a good thing. I only have one explanation for this, and it's something that others have theorized. Memories vs Reality. In reality, Frank came up with the name, paying Jeff Johansen to paint it. Perhaps Julie saw this and forgot it later, but the image stuck with her. Same for her stabbing the janitor second instead of Joey. That was a traumatic event, and memories are generally mixed during them.

    Rin was an issue to place for a long time. It wasn't until January 15, 2019 that it finally clicked in my head to check her university, Takamatsu University. I learned that it wasn't founded until 1996. This made that year the earliest she could have been taken. And she was likely taken later than that. She goes home one day to find her father performing his own vision of Kazan's rampage, he cuts her all to hell, and her wrath, established to have been growing since she was about 15-ish in her archive, got the Entity's attention, leading to her being taken instead of her father.

    The Coldwind Farm map, Torment Creek, mentions a storm in 2003 that knocked down the silo. We know the Entity takes the realms from the Killers' memories, and Coldwind Farm is Hillbilly's realm. Which means he was likely around at this time... maybe. Something to think about, but I don't have time to fully write it out right now.

    This may seem odd, but I'm placing Executioner Pyramid Head around 2003-2004 instead of the 90s like Silent Hill 2 took place. Yes, I know. BHVR have stated that our Pyramid Head was ripped straight from the mind of James Sunderland... but they themselves are the reason for this placement. According to the DBD Gamepedia, the description for the P3 Pyramid Head says "A manifestation of guilt, this punishing force took shape in Cheryl's dreams and tormented her with nightmarish visions of gore." As I said with Caleb, I may not consider cosmetics to be canon, but their descriptions are fair game. Silent Hill 3 takes place in 2003 (according to 90% of sources I can find, since I've never played the games), and Cheryl (you can't make me call her Heather, even though I much prefer that name) was taken AFTER those events. There doesn't seem to be a clear time she was taken, but I'd say anywhere from a few months to a year, hence 2003-2004.

    The final two are easy. Amanda's story includes her death from Saw III. "She failed the test and took a bullet as a consequence. Bleeding out on the tiled floor, darkness engulfed Amanda's vision, accompanied by a sound like creaking wood." With Saw III being released in 2006, it feels to me like that is when her story takes place, but, if I'll be honest, the timeline of Saw makes this really hard to pin down.

    And once again, Freddy Krueger is from the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street, likely because they couldn't get the rights to Robert Englund's character, so they settled with Jackie Earle Haley instead (I know people are going to hate me for this, but I like this version of Freddy a little bit more, just without the sexual predator part. Englund's version got a bit too comical, and I like the burn effects).

    TL;DR
    Plague (Roughly 539BC)
    Oni (Around 1530-1550)
    Deathslinger (1881)
    Huntress (1918)
    Nurse (1930s/1950s-60s)
    Trapper (1940)
    Clown (1970s)
    Hillbilly (1972)
    Leatherface (1973)
    Michael (1978)
    Doctor (1983)
    Demogorgon (1985)
    Hag (late 1980s)
    Wraith (1990s)
    Ghost Face (1993)
    Legion (1996)
    Spirit (Post 1996)
    Executioner (2003-2004)
    Pig (2006)
    Freddy (2010)

    That took way too long to type. If there are any glaring issues, please tell me. I'll see what I can do to fix them.



  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)

    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s

    The Trapper: Likely 30s

    The Wraith: Likely 40s

    The HillBilly: Likely 40s

    The Doctor: Likely 30s

    The Hag: Likely 40's

    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old

    The Pig: 33 years old (Taken from Saw 1)

    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years

    The Clown: Def in his 40s

    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old

    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

    The Legion: Frank is 19, Julie and Joey are about 18, And Susie is about 17-16

    The Demogorgon: Impossible to tell since we don't know which Demogorgon we have

    The Executioner: Is a manifestation of James Sunderlands guilt, this way you can call his age depending on how old James is, How old his guilt is, Or when he manifested in Silent Hill.

    Can't remember the rest, these might be off a little.

    Edit: Included Legion, Demogorgon, And Executioner.

    I think Hag was ~20 years old when she was kidnapped, not sure though

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585113#Comment_1585113

    I think Hag was ~20 years old when she was kidnapped, not sure though

    @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1585113#Comment_1585113

    I'm pretty sure that the Hag is younger. Her original lore talks about how she grew up in a village and likes the Charms the elders taught her, then she goes missing. There is no mention of her adult years and her archive is about her school years, it mentions her being 16.

    Also here is an oder discussion about the killer timeline from the lore section:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39075/dbd-killer-timeline

    I'll edit it, thanks guys.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)

    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s

    The Trapper: Likely 30s

    The Wraith: Likely 40s

    The HillBilly: Likely 40s

    The Doctor: Likely 30s

    The Hag: Likely 40's

    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old

    The Pig: 33 years old (Taken from Saw 1)

    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years

    The Clown: Def in his 40s

    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old

    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

    The Legion: Frank is 19, Julie and Joey are about 18, And Susie is about 17-16

    The Demogorgon: Impossible to tell since we don't know which Demogorgon we have

    The Executioner: Is a manifestation of James Sunderlands guilt, this way you can call his age depending on how old James is, How old his guilt is, Or when he manifested in Silent Hill.

    Can't remember the rest, these might be off a little.

    Edit: Included Legion, Demogorgon, And Executioner.

    You forgot oni and plague xD

  • Dude there's tons of lore out there. You might want to read it and then ask questions.

  • Alright, I've edited them in, NOW I should have everyone lmao.

  • https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/1585113#Comment_1585113

    Nurse worked for the asylum for twenty years before snapping lmfao. Are you suggesting she was married at like twelve?

    ETA: and Oni grew up, had a child, lost that child, went through war, became resigned to the fact that he would not be able to have another child, then went on so many sustained rampages in a time without broad news reporting that they connected them together, understood him to be the culprit without catching and arresting him, knew him as a rootless serial killer, then he killed a vision of his father and went mad and "roamed the land aimlessly" all in, like. A few years?

  • Huntress is in her early 30s roughly. But she was taken in the early 1900’s so if she has been in the trials since the would technically be 150-180 years old since the trials are modern day.

    The entity probably pauses aging I would assume. Or maybe transported her to the future? I’m not sure.

  • Necro-thread, but I'll bite.

    @Bodark said:

    Huntress is in her early 30s roughly. But she was taken in the early 1900’s so if she has been in the trials since the would technically be 150-180 years old since the trials are modern day.

    The entity probably pauses aging I would assume. Or maybe transported her to the future? I’m not sure.

    Anna is likely in her early 30's by the time the Entity takes her. It is mentioned in her lore that soldiers came through the woods where she resided. Considering that the Red Forest is located around where Chernobyl and Pripyat is today, in northern Ukraine. The soldiers mentioned in Huntress' backstory were from Germany and the time-frame is supposed to be in World War 1, before the rise of the Soviet Union, most likely in 1915, when the front moved eastwards into what today is northern Ukraine. Anna was most likely born in the 1880's, and she was taken by the Entity around the time the war ended. Since WW1 ended in 1918, it is safe to assume that this was the year she was taken. This would make her around 140 years old if time passed normally, but since no one ages in the Realm, she is still in her 30's.

    It is mentioned that Anna went to a nearby village (most likely what became the city of Chernobyl) to kidnap little girls. This probably took place in the early part of the 1910's when Anna was in her 20's.