Dead by Clown
Most broken killer in the game I SWEAR TO GOD.
How come he doesn't get slowed in the smoke like survs??????
Literally unplayable, pls nerf BHVR.
Most broken killer in the game I SWEAR TO GOD.
How come he doesn't get slowed in the smoke like survs??????
Literally unplayable, pls nerf BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By the love of God, Jesus and all that is holy...
Please say that is sarcasm.
^ LOL. Yes because clown really needs a nerf. Said no one. EVER. Before now.
So I know it's difficult to detect sarcasm through text but the 30 thousand question marks and ridiculous premise seem to suggest it is.
So... you wasted time on the forum just to get a response.....
Well done. Your steak is ready.
what?
I'm not the OP.
I missed clicked. Apologies. Just woke up lol
where is the nerf team when we need it..
Apology accepted lol
My man, if it ain't obvious enough in the OP, this cannot be any more sarcastic.
It's clearly a joke because clown is not OP. Wraith on the other hand...
At 2:34 pm?
A likely story!
I mean I've seen people on the forums complaining about unrelenting, so not too far fetched to think they aren't lying.
🤷♂️