Here is my prophecy,huntress would been killed with her add-on update
needless to said.
The red one would be garbage.
I don't really care about it.
what i care about is the green and yellow one.
I guess DEV would turn the Manna Grass Braid and Flower Babushka in to garbage too.
which is really sad but have a really high chance to happen,due to the history of billy's bubba's add-on change.
And it would be a deadly nerf to her.
JUST LIKE the nerf of the old tinker.
well.
if it really happen i would be really sad.
I mean those old killer may not appear in game play anymore.
Nurse ,billy and huntress.
i guess at least they would still stay in our heart right?
Comments
I don't really follow dev streams or anything so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. But as it stands it kind of feels like some of her add-ons are trash by virtue of feeling really cheap. That is, I believe things that are too good are also trash. People get really upset when you run iri head or exhaust hatchets. I'd rather have them be replaced by something that doesn't make it feel like I'm playing easy mode. More creative, less raw power.
I doubt they'd change that much. She's the most skillful killer in the game. The red hatchets remove half that skill. They need to go regardless.
She doesn't really need addons to be good anyway so I don't see that as much of an issue.
I also hope they do addon reworks for some other killers first. There are a few killers addons that are in much worse shape at the moment.
she definitely need addons.
otherwise the tinker rework would not effect her so much.
do you even play Huntress before ?
I long ago made a post for iri hatches rework. Doesnt instadown but let you at least 3 status like exhausted, oblivious and broken fpr example being random with each hit.
Just because the tinkerer rework effected her a lot doesn't imply she is addon reliant. The tinkerer plus addons old combo just made her busted like insta saw Billy.
I'm not saying she isn't massively better with addons, she is. I'm simply saying she doesn't need them to function decently.
I play her without addons regularly.
If Billy can't have charge add-ons then neither should Huntress.
Throughout the years she's been unchanged through many survivor nerfs with a hitbox buff that came with dedicated servers. She needs a heavy nerf hammer at this point.
just like I said.
I do not really care about the red one.
if you want to play it constantly.
addons which higher than green could not been used.
She is fine without add ons so it wouldn’t effect her too much she just needs rarities fixed iri head and exhaust add ons nerfed to be viable for 2020 and a few of them buffed
I mean, it'd be cool if it was something like this:
Iridescent Head-
When hitting a survivor from 24m away or more, they are instantly put into the dying state.
Decreases number of available hatchets by 2
The number of available hatchets cannot exceed 3.
Huntress wasn't killed by the tinkerer nerf of years past else she wouldn't be viable currently. She doesn't need add-ons, she just needs the map to not be #########
so Billy become garbage now.
i haven't against any Billy after one weak after Billy's nerf.
what is fine mean?
she doesn't have any map pressure.
so she really need a powerful anti-loop.
and with her 110 speed.
she is really depend on her M2
and add-on less Huntress.
apparently don't strong enough to be "fine"
She is one of the better killers in the game without add ons one of the best with them on so it really won’t effect her to lose insta down and infinite exhaustion 110 is barely a difference it’s like a 1 second difference compared to a 115 getting to the same gen or loop doesn’t matter when she can shoot to where someone is at
Would become the same as the add ons of deadslinger hell bad. Specially cuz at 15m is sniping and if surv doesnt escape by using an obstacle it deserved to be downed.
I would be agree with multi status effect.
Difference being Slinger also has to reel in and all that bs whilst Huntress can just yeet
Hitting at 24m is not easy you know add ons its to reduce difficulty not adding it. Instead let me play addonless and if I hit surv at 24m instadown him so.
Skill have to have reward but not with add ons.
Becuz using a medkit, toolbox,even keys have no skill
Her iri heads definitely need looked at , as of now with iri heads and a Mori it's basically an automatic win unless the killer is just really really bad
hum?
do you know what 110 mean?
which mean that you need more 50% time
to get close to a survivor .
so 110 speed killer's ability most be very powerful and have map pressure most of time.
but because of Huntress doesn't have any map pressure with her ability.
so her M2 should be even more powerful to be viable.