How enjoyable would be a game mode with ALL the perks enabled?
(excluding HEXs that cause conflicts with number of totems, and optionally disable NM)
I believe it woul be super fun ^.^ and easy to implement!
(excluding HEXs that cause conflicts with number of totems, and optionally disable NM)
I believe it woul be super fun ^.^ and easy to implement!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just imagining how crazy it would be for both sides
yes but super fun at the same time since you expect all the perks for maximum action and intensity!!
That already exists. It is called "custom game" and you can play it anytime with your friends.
Exclude Sprint Burst though.
what? nope you cannot have ~100 perk slots in custom games
Just make sure that you can turn off perks as well as have them all on.
I don't want No Mither and Sprint Burst on survivor and some killers don't want perks like Distressing.
Killers would come out on top. Mainly because half the good perks for Survivors are exhaustion perks. They get pretty useless once Sprint Burst gets activated.
Ah, I thought you were suggesting unlimited selection, not everyone having all Perks. That would just be silly.
yeah, starting from all perks you can disable any
What if it was all perks and you could choose 4 to disable, like an inverse of the actual game.
Yes
I just think isn't this KYF mode or custom game now🤣
They mean if you could have all the perks, rather than just four out of however many there are.