Rant: Please Stop Writing Off Valid Complaints With "But Keys/Moris!"

Its so god damn annoying. I hate reading a debate or being in a debate and hearing "Well you can't complain about ----- when you have Moris/Keys!" or "Well how else am I supposed to counter Keys/Moris?" No, just no. Both aren't balanced, everyone knows this.

Comments

  • Ok, but wha about da SWF?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Ok, but wha about da SWF?

    I spat out my drink when I read this, Now my lap is covered with coffee.

  • Problem with that is usually some people just wants their problem addressed before anything else is done so when another problem is brought up they usually start waving their problem in everyone's face

  • Its a war cry that both sides use whenever someone on the opposite side actually has a valid point.

    "Oh crap they are making sense...better bring out the debate kryptonite!"

  • @4scoreand7skinsago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186593/rant-please-stop-writing-off-valid-complaints-with-but-keys-moris

    While I do generally agree but it also seems silly that these items are so well known for being op, unbalanced, and unfun so its just wierd that the devs have barely even addressed it.

    Oh yeah, definitely. The devs dropped the ball massively on them. They are on the list to be reworked though, so hopefully we'll see them next mid chapter.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Its so god damn annoying. I hate reading a debate or being in a debate and hearing "Well you can't complain about ----- when you have Moris/Keys!" or "Well how else am I supposed to counter Keys/Moris?" No, just no. Both aren't balanced, everyone knows this.

    Amen

  • It´s really hard to argue a point on this forum. There´s always people who add ither topics to the discussion, leading it astray.

  • It's certainly a pet peeve of mine. People seem to think balancing is some completely interconnected zero-sum game where a finite amount of BalanceTokens™ has to be shuffled around in a certain way. That's one way to do balancing and sometimes the right way, but it's by no means the One True Way for every single circumstance.