I don't find it fun to play against the Death Slinger

Just going to say it, but I don't enjoy playing against this Killer, I've never had a match with him where I had fun.

I enjoy going against God Nurses and Huntresses, but the Death Slinger just isn't fun to play against.

They usually have add ons for quick reload and spam shots at you, and even if you are able to break the chain, they can avoid the stun by taking a swing. It's just not a fun killer to play against for me.

I was just wondering if I was the only one who doesn't enjoy playing against him? I'm sure it's fun to play as him but right now, it isn't fun to play against him. I'd prefer being 4ked to a God Nurse than vsing him, honestly.

Comments

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    bait

    I'm not baiting, and this is spam.

    I actually feel this way about him.

  • Well, I don't enjoy playing as him, and haven't gone against him yet during the few matches I play as Survivor in a week.

    But as rosters expand, it's bound to happen. There are going to be characters we have no fun against. Take my other game, Overwatch. I'd rather chew glass than keep going against a Mei, Doomfist, or Echo. Never mind an enemy team with all three. They are annoying as all hell.

    It's just the nature of the beast.

  • Nerf him! Nerf him!

  • You and me bud, his huntress but less skillfull imo. Not really a fun or intresting killer in chases and in majority of games I vs him we will often escape. His slow in map pressure but too good in some areas for 1v1. If its a slinger I will often hug the most boring and painful loops as possible to waste his time and hopefully discourage him to go after me and instead someone else so I can work on a generator and escape

  • @Buttercake said:

    Nerf him! Nerf him!

    I don't think nerfing him is necessary, I just want the killer to be fun to play against. The Nurse is OP in the right hands and I still have fun playing against her, they pose an interesting challenge and you got to get your mind games right or you're dead.

    Trouble is I just don't get the same enjoyment from the Death Slinger.

  • @Avarice10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1570187#Comment_1570187

    I don't think nerfing him is necessary, I just want the killer to be fun to play against. The Nurse is OP in the right hands and I still have fun playing against her, they pose an interesting challenge and you got to get your mind games right or you're dead.

    Trouble is I just don't get the same enjoyment from the Death Slinger.

    you know what the dev do when come to reworks or nerf.I don't really want him touched and I don't even play as him.

  • @Avarice10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1570187#Comment_1570187

    I don't think nerfing him is necessary, I just want the killer to be fun to play against. The Nurse is OP in the right hands and I still have fun playing against her, they pose an interesting challenge and you got to get your mind games right or you're dead.

    Trouble is I just don't get the same enjoyment from the Death Slinger.

    If you nerf his power you need to give him a secondary power that provides good mobility or he'll sit in the "destroyed"-corner together with legion and nurse.

    I know why you enjoy playing against a god nurse btw. Because you basically never vs them.

  • He's a bit of a troll killer, and he's the most fun to play as and against like that, tbh. If one is dead set on getting their 4ks in every match like their life depends on it, no killer is fun to play.

  • @Avarice10 said:

    Just going to say it, but I don't enjoy playing against this Killer, I've never had a match with him where I had fun.

    I enjoy going against God Nurses and Huntresses, but the Death Slinger just isn't fun to play against.

    They usually have add ons for quick reload and spam shots at you, and even if you are able to break the chain, they can avoid the stun by taking a swing. It's just not a fun killer to play against for me.

    I was just wondering if I was the only one who doesn't enjoy playing against him? I'm sure it's fun to play as him but right now, it isn't fun to play against him. I'd prefer being 4ked to a God Nurse than vsing him, honestly.

    Beside the Killer main fraction, most people hate Deathslinger or at least dont enjoy him. Pyramid Head, Deathslinger and Spirit are pretty much the "Unfun Triforce" for survivors.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185908/i-dont-find-it-fun-to-play-against-the-death-slinger

    Beside the Killer main fraction, most people hate Deathslinger or at least dont enjoy him. Pyramid Head, Deathslinger and Spirit are pretty much the "Unfun Triforce" for survivors.

    We don't talk about Pyramid head.

  • I do, I like his guess game, plus his music ######### rocks

    DUN DUN, DUN DUN

    DUN DUN, DUN DUN

    DUN DUN, DUN DUN

    DUN DUN, DUN DUN

    *whistles in the background*

    *some more amazing hectic tunes*

  • @Avarice10 said:

    Just going to say it, but I don't enjoy playing against this Killer, I've never had a match with him where I had fun.

    I enjoy going against God Nurses and Huntresses, but the Death Slinger just isn't fun to play against.

    They usually have add ons for quick reload and spam shots at you, and even if you are able to break the chain, they can avoid the stun by taking a swing. It's just not a fun killer to play against for me.

    I was just wondering if I was the only one who doesn't enjoy playing against him? I'm sure it's fun to play as him but right now, it isn't fun to play against him. I'd prefer being 4ked to a God Nurse than vsing him, honestly.

    I face him so often that I find going against him to be boring. Especially with his annoying cocky laugh.

    He used to be fun to go against for me but too much of anything wears out eventually.