Pet peeves (what's yours)

Mine personally is iron maiden spam

Now don't get me wrong I love this perk and while it is indeed defo one of my fav perks it's very safe to say I also hate it why

Well not all dweets go "ah iron maiden I'm never entering a locker again." instead a thought may cross their mind.. A dark one but a rather 200 iq one, upon realising that iron maiden has no such cooldown

They simply enter and exit the locker causing them to constantly scream. Over and over again.

This is mildy annoying 15 seconds in

30 seconds later mild frustration activates concentration is lost

1 min later drop everything im shutting this guy up with the 15 secs of exposed he has.

Its. Not broken by any means but its godamm effective you can't escape it since you will hear AAAAAA from across mothers dwelling no matter what.

But oh boi if you think what I just said is bad we'll there's a select few who weaponise this tactic bringing head on to the mix. Luckily iron maiden gives you play around it if you time your m1 just right and you suspect they have head on (clue they haven't left and started running but iron maiden isn't going off any more) chances are you can hit them before the stun meaning you will down that soab but if not if your new and you mistime it you feel like a absolute clown after trust me.

Anyway it's a pet peeve of mine and why I have to take iron maiden off every few rounds or so. What's yours

Comments

  • SWF on coms telling each other where my totems are, where i am, what i am doing and where my traps are making the entire game a snooze fest because there is nothing to learn and nothing to do.

  • Have a couple of them

    1. When I risk my neck to save you off the hook, and you don't make an attempt to come back to get me even though you see that the killer is away from the hook
    2. When other survivors know I'm working on a gen and they intentionally sell me out to save themselves (bonus points if they have bond or empathy)
    3. People who disconnect from games because they don't like the map or because they see a certain offering
  • I have a lot of pet peeves but ill show 3

    1. Getting flash light stunned after picking up a survivor.
    2. Survivors hiding in every corner of the map.
    3. Doctors.
  • Survivors who DC right before death hook. Especially if there are 2 or 3 survivors still in the game and hatch hasn't spawned. Like...why?

  • Disrespectful survs, getting DCmond every other game, immersed blendettes on Yamaoka, hitbox issues, and the sheer ego some survs get when they run the full second chance meta every game

  • @NateyBoi said:

    I have a lot of pet peeves but ill show 3

    1. Getting flash light stunned after picking up a survivor.
    2. Survivors hiding in every corner of the map.
    3. Doctors.

    Run calm all the time then you have no more doc peeves

  • This whole game is a pet peeve lol. I think it’s incredibly sad that this game caters to people who troll and cheat. To actually report someone (for it to be noticed and actually even viewed/considered) you have to go through hell and high water. Finding their ID, clipping the match or specific piece, emailing everything in and EVEN AFTER doing all of that they don’t care. The report in game is just for show. I completely understand why this game had no traction and no one cared about it until late last year/ earlier this year. Anyone who actually enjoys games and isn’t your typical 16 year old “I hate my life so I come in the game to be a douche and I think it’s funny” can see how broken this game is. I’m so upset I paid $30 for this and can’t get a damn refund. Half of the killers are broken af (i.e. teleporting wherever the hell you want, not showing up or no audio cues, even the hits don’t even have to be “precise” the game just makes it work), the perks for the killers are even worse. And they make it this way on purpose, because the people who play games now want games to be as easy as possible. You don’t have to ACTUALLY do any work when the game sets it all up on a plate for you. It’s so sad. I just wish I could get my money back ffs.

  • Mine would be bad survivors that do nothing the entire match and still escape

    And going against too many huntress in one day

  • Haddonfield house's loops

    A hex totem in plain sight

    People who DC against Doctor

    Being flashlight blinded through a crack

  • Mine involves these criteria

    • 2 survivors left
    • 1 on the hook
    • Killer camped near the hook
    • Hooked survivor either in struggle phase or has time to get there
    • Survivor not on hook is in injured state
    • Hooked survivor still allows injured one to run up and unhook them instead of just dying

    In that situation it's almost a guarantee that the injured survivor is going to be taken down before they are able to perform the unhook. I believe when that happens it's basically a survivor that doesn't want anyone to escape if they can't.

  • Mine is:

    Getting told off by Pertentuous SWF groups talking down to me telling me how to play killer when they have 4 2nd chance perks on each of them and 3-4 BNP engineer's toolboxes(Aka the gen rush squad...Yes I have faced them multiple times sadly).

    Teammates farming me then complaining that the killer was camping(Even though they didn't even let the killer leave before unhooking).

    Teammates complaining about tunneling when they unhook someone inside of the killer's terror radius then urban evasion away leaving their teammates for dead.

    SWF 2-3 man groups sand bagging me because I am a solo player. This has even gotten to the point that the killer flatout refused to even hit me then went to tunneled and camping the SWF group out of the game then let me leave then told them off in the end game lobby.

    My luck in facing agains ebony moris 10+ times on some days day.

    • Two survivors left and both are hiding in some corners of the map waiting for the other to die. That stalemate where you spend a while finding crouching, hiding survivors who aren't working on gens or anything else is really boring.
    • Rude players in chat.
    • Nurse staring at the ground every 5 seconds (least fun killer in the game with the way that works.)
    • I have to set my text resolution to 100% on my 4k monitor or I have issues where the mouse and keyboard commands don't work properly. (It's a weird bug but apparently with the default 300% resolution it causes these issue, Googling the problem had the 100% text resolution workaround and it works but it's really weird to have to do that and kind of annoying.)
    • Parts of the game are just plain too dark. The lower level in The Game and some of the night time patches in Yakaoma Estate for instance and pretty much just a black screen. Running around when you can't see the walls or opponents or anything is dumb. I play with the brightness turned up a notch just so I can at least faintly see what I'm doing in those areas.
    • Not so much a peeve, but I really wish the sound effect for Spies from the Shadows was crow calls instead of explosions. It would be way more thematic and actually would be mechanically useful by helping you audibly differentiate a Crow alert from explosion alerts.
    • The only "secret" killer offering worth running is a Green or Red Mori, so when you run it everybody immediately knows you've got a mori (unless you opted to run a useless Shroud or Yellow Mori for some reason). Having only one good secret offering defeats the whole purpose of the offering being face down in the first place. They should either just not show secret offerings at all or show a fake, random offering as a bluff.
    • There are a few too many perks that are just not worth using at all. Monstrous Shrine for example is terrirble. Zanshin Tactics is not useful except for fairly new players. Hangman's Trick is pretty marginal at best. No Mither is literally worse than using no perk at all. And the same for add-ons: Nurse's Spasmodic Breath is neat in principle (trade off blinks for faster movement) but functionally it's worse than using no add-on at all (you're losing your blinks to become a vanilla 115% basic attack killer with no ability). I kind of wish they'd take a pass or two at beefing up some of these underused, not-so-good perks and add-ons to spice things up.
  • Seeing someone crouching to gens as we load into a match.

  • @Zani22 said:

    Mine personally is iron maiden spam

    Now don't get me wrong I love this perk and while it is indeed defo one of my fav perks it's very safe to say I also hate it why

    Well not all dweets go "ah iron maiden I'm never entering a locker again." instead a thought may cross their mind.. A dark one but a rather 200 iq one, upon realising that iron maiden has no such cooldown

    They simply enter and exit the locker causing them to constantly scream. Over and over again.

    This is mildy annoying 15 seconds in

    30 seconds later mild frustration activates concentration is lost

    1 min later drop everything im shutting this guy up with the 15 secs of exposed he has.

    Its. Not broken by any means but its godamm effective you can't escape it since you will hear AAAAAA from across mothers dwelling no matter what.

    But oh boi if you think what I just said is bad we'll there's a select few who weaponise this tactic bringing head on to the mix. Luckily iron maiden gives you play around it if you time your m1 just right and you suspect they have head on (clue they haven't left and started running but iron maiden isn't going off any more) chances are you can hit them before the stun meaning you will down that soab but if not if your new and you mistime it you feel like a absolute clown after trust me.

    Anyway it's a pet peeve of mine and why I have to take iron maiden off every few rounds or so. What's yours

    Oh man, if only the Exposed timer paused if you got back in a locker, and the effect stacked every time you got out... I've had some fast-reload Huntress games where a Jane will Head On me while screaming, scared the pants off me.

    Personally, I get annoyed when as a survivor I get tunneled out of the match in under a minute...like I also want to play the game. I've started bringing DS more lately, but I only hit the skill check about half the time which is a terrible feeling.

    As a killer I get annoyed when survivors hide in the bushes when I come to their gen, then get right back on it after I kick it. Like...I know you're there!

  • Blendettes and "second chance" build survivors who manage to get themselves killed with their cocky behaviour before the game has properly even started.

  • Survivors that don't recover on the ground, not even a little.

    Sometimes the killer slugs for the 4k and we're actually able to bounce back from that since they can't find the last person. But if they don't recover, those extra seconds could get you spotted while the killer patrols around the slug.

  • Flashlights clicking at the back of my head all match. Like, WHY. What are you hoping to accomplish by reminding me that you're there behind me??

  • Killers who slug for the 4k..like ugh soooo time wasting lol

    Ppl who can't take a hit

    Last minute run in for the save..like you know how much time I got.

    Deliverance when my boosted a** has LEROOOYYY JENKINS'd across the map for you.

    I'm not a huge fan of 99 the gate..I feel there shld be only one reason to do that. Freddy's perk. My 2¢😘😘

  • No counter killers (don't @ me), great walls of china fences on Haddonfield, Blendettes taking game hostage

  • @Zozzy said:

    SWF on coms telling each other where my totems are, where i am, what i am doing and where my traps are making the entire game a snooze fest because there is nothing to learn and nothing to do.

    The thing is is that you have no idea if your playing against a SWF. So what you said makes no sense.

  • NOED. I only see the most unskilled killers use this perk. They play like utter garbage the whole match and still end up with 2 - 3 kills from this broken ass perk. God forbid you're in solo que and cant find that one last totem your teammates ignored even though you've broken 4 yourself. Or God forbid I loop them for 5 gens and don't have time to break any totems cause ya know... I'm running from the killer. Yet they get their free kill on me even though they got OUTPLAYED the whole damn match.