Ghostface build suggestions?

looking for a ghostface build ive leveled all the killers so i have them all. I got sloppy nurses whispers and ruin. I just smack a survivor and if i can't get them just fake leaving go into my power and down them. Just debating on stuff like whispers personally and if i should be running antiloop.

Comments

  • I dont stalk unless the survivors are clustered together. I prefer m1 and spamming the N/S with chewed pen and the yellow book. Basically a nuisance GF


    Nurse's calling is mandatory

    Discordance to locate survivors

    Thrilling Tremors to slow progression

    Hex - Retribution for auras which works lovely when in night shroud.


    Not the best build for sure, but I do well at mid ranks on it and its fun. I find that stalking just wastes time and can promote bad decision making.

  • My relaxed build: shadowborn, bbq, enduring, bamboozle


    sweaty build!: Corrupt, ruin/thrilling, bbq, pop/surge

  • Corrupt,Ruin or POP,STBFL,Sloppy

  • Thana, Sloppy, Tinker, Surge

  • Discordance, Pop Goes The Weasel, Surveillance, Barbecue & Chili.

  • NC for finding injured people

    Whispers. When I patrol a gen and Whispers goes off I know someone is nearby. That's when I pop my power and check the gen.

    Corrupt/Pop/Ruin for gen regression. If Ruin I will combine it with Surveillance.

    If I have a spare slot it's usually one of these. Discordance or Thrilling Tremors for more tracking. BBQ for farming. Franklins for keys. STBFL because it's great on M1 killers. Sloppy for slow downs.

  • Nurse's, Sloppy, BBQ and Pop