Send an image of a charachter that you would simp for with your preffered cosmetics
Alrightt, with the amount of hours i've put in in this game has made me realize how easy it is to just change your character's cosmetic and just makes you SIMP SO HARD to the point where you just main that character all the time!
let's just dive right into it
1 Right on number one! Dwight, look at him being a snack with those cosmetics, i mean he do be lookin like a professor though but i mean...that hairdo and that outfit, also did i mention the hairstyle?
Now THIS is what i call πVIEWπand if he is a professor then *deep breath* well...i sure love the whole view infront of my eyes and it aint the whiteboard or the subject π
2 MOVING ON to my 2nd prince charming or rather a king
clearly shirtless David is superior above all, he have the dream body, a heavy voice, athletic, brave? what more woul you want? buuut the downside is that he have temper issues in the lore and i'm like "welp" and still simp for him
and last but not least (spoiler for the upcoming DLC, so be warned and don't open if you dn't like spoilers)
3 HOOOO BOYY, this man right here just π€©i mean i would SIMP HARD, and more than dwight! (let's just be honest here when he's out from PTB i'm going to FLIP BOTH Dwight and David, sorry boys but i have met my dream an that's Felix Richter, i'll post some photos of him once i have the time but honestly ya'll know how dreamy Felix is i mean i just.....CAN'T! UGH!




Comments
I don't mean to be that guy... But what does Simp mean? I've seen it go around lately, but I'm too old to be staying up to date with this hip lingo that keeps coming about. Lol
no worries all good, it just similar as "idolizing" someone but in a romantic way... or basicly someone that would do anything/too much to someone else that they like
Need I say more?
UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE
Hag for sure π₯΅
MOIST!! UPVOTE!!
Dont have a better screen shot :\
But feng with these cosmetics is A queenπ
100% AGREE, especially her makeup that you used from greek legends collection, ON FIRE!!
I love Felix, I really didn't think they're going to top Nancy for me... but I guess I could play both but Felix a lil bit more.
(I would love to see him in lederhosen... since he's from Bavaria and Oktoberfest was supposed to be in a month)
just imagine, him smiling while looking at you, i- i'm speechless π€©
She's about as moist as your average gas station beef jerky. But, whatever floats your boat.
I'm sorry, but the resemblance between Felix and Jaime Lannister cannot be ignored.
loooolll π€£π€£
Enough said.
i swear to god he never skip leg day
@Obsessed_Obsession I had no idea Dwight could look like that *heavy breathing*
I might have to become a Professor Dwight main π
Jake doesn't have a black trenchcoat yet so I can't post any screenshots
day 63 of waiting for a black trenchcoat for Jake
He could crush me with those legs and I'd thank him.
mmmm you should! get that snack! π₯΅
a truly magnificent view right there!
6 days more till the golden number π€£
I just want Goth cosmetics for everyone :(
It's odd how no thirsty bois have said Jane.
Anyway Steve Harrington is a true gamer
That is literally what my David looks like π
Cheryl with one of the choker outfits... honestly, ANY girl who has a choker cosmetic.
Good. You have taste.
Why hasn't anyone posted the Legion rift cosmetic for Julie? Also Greek cosmetic set for Feng Min is pretty good.
I'd be her motorcycle
^^^ I woudnt simp for theese but wondering if anyone would
^^^forgive me