A kind request to Nea mains (its in regards to cosmetics)
Hi, so i've really come to like Nea, and I wanna think about buying some cosmetics for her since I do play her so often. That being said, I kinda wanna see what a certain combo of cosmetics would look like if you'd be so kind as to indulge my vision.
Head/hair: Tic Tac Teal Punk Cut
Torso/Shirt: Ollie Cat vest Top
Legs/bottoms: Glacial Tartan skirt.
I just wanna know what it looks like altogether before I buy it. If you do it, please post a pic in the comments, thank you!🤗🤗🤗🤗
Comments
Nea needs more head cosmetics that don't have half her head shaved :(
The baseball cap ones (really long hair on one side and what I assume os shaved on the other) is atrocious. I do like the ones like her neon purple harujuku hair, and the two base hairs (beanie, and messy hair).
It is safe to say she does indeed need more hair/heads.
Sadly i can't post a pic, i've migrated from ps4 to pc recently and have to earn all my cosmetics back (sadface)
I tend to go understated with colors (not invisible, trust me killers find me just fine)
Hair doesn't matter much since....yeah she needs better hair. But i like the Biker jacket and Baggy denim pants combo, from different outfits but they work really well together.
Oh, that sucks that you have to grind for the cosmetics again😓
Ooh, that sounds like a good combo🤩
Here we go.
Thank you so much! These are getting bought as soon as I get enough shards😍😍😍
thats mine
That's so pretty!!! I don't think we even have that top on mobile😭
ikr
I love that look.
Ik you've already decided which outift you wanna buy but i just wanted to suggest this one:
Not my taste. :P
I either prefer the masked cosmetics or the one Long Hair-Cosmetic without the Cap. And then different Outfits. Currently I am using the Set tho, since it looks amazing.
Covid 19 Nea out for a run.