Halloween Lobbies
So when are we getting the Halloween type lobbies again? I want the halloween themes to come back and maybe bring back the Halloween med-kits and flashlights or maybe a new type of Halloween items. Hopefully we'll also get Halloween cosmetics as well
Comments
Hopefully
I loved last years Halloween theme I hope they bring it back as well.
Is it to early to ask for christmas themes?
No thanks.
It'll remind me the Freddy's fiasco.
Dark time.
September is close enough to Halloween
New Halloween item
Piece of candy: The killer can place up to several pieces of candy that when found by the survivor will reveal a trail of candy leading down into the basement.
Benedict Journal entry - Oh a piece of candy!
I could tell you but sadly what happens in Bubba's basement stays in Bubba's basement.
I think they should let us choose our own theme for the lobbies we see, so if we like a particular theme we can have that as well.
...be--because, you give out candy?
We got a lot of feedback about lobbies and players seem to love the changes. (and yes, we know, the Clown theme is getting old) Sadly chosing your own lobby theme isn't planned.
Maybe stick a post-it note with the words "Note to self - remember to implement own lobby theme" on the desk of the who's one in charge if it
Most certainly a QoL feature
It was by far the best one.
Sooooo...about my Candy idea, I'd say there is still enough time to implement it.
I really hope we get Halloween cosmetics since none were leaked...even though that leaked nea cosmetic is badass
Exactly! Halloween should be the most celebrated event since the game is horror themed. I hope they do some cool stuff this year.
Can I ask why?
I understand that the devs want to specifically set a theme when applicable, but games like Smite and such allow purchasing themes and using them. and this would be not only a good source of revenue, but a source of sanctification from the user base.
No harm could be done if you guys were to release themes+custom menu music as DLC such as the original soundtrack on steam is for sale.
Again, pros are, more consumer satisfaction+ more income to support whatever you need.
I mean, what's the harm in letting people buy some themes (BBQ, Halloween, Clown Music DLC)? More revenue, more consumer satisfaction... Seems like an awesome business decision!
But I'd really appreciate if you gave an explanation as to why it wouldn't be allowed (which regardless would be respected and understandable regardless of reasoning)
It's not like it'd hurt anyone, right?
Edit: The such high demand to this specific request... you guys could really atleast consider? Theme of the game is really important to many people, maybe bring this discussion up with the team and maybe publicly let us know for the last time what the verdict is about this?