Masks Should Be Enforced
During these problematic times. In Dead by Daylight it should be a requirement to wear masks. What if Dwight has contracted corona virus and doesn't isolate in a locker for 14 days? He touches his face all the time. Care about the Bill players they would be at risk!
As a feng min main I always wear my mask, and you should too.
Comments
I'm gonna give the killer Corona! They might take me out but I will...at least make them super sick! A chance to take them with me. At least The Clown would probably be taken with me, he doesn't sound healthy to begin with...
At least killers wear their masks, like responsible citizens...
Plague says otherwise, as well as Clown. They sick bois. 🤮+🤡= Corona.
Not even the Entity can fix human stupidity and ignorance.
You'd think the gaping wounds survivors are receiving each match combined with the blood getting splattered everywhere would be a bigger cause for concern. Plus look at how derelict those gens/gates/lockers/vaults are.
We all know what the real killer of DbD would be: Tetanus.
If we're bring open wounds/blood onto it, then at least one person has aids and could probably give it to someone else.
In conslusion, they're all gonna die from something other than the killers.😐
I want masks for everyone!
The proceeds from selling in game masks could go towards finding a cure for covid 19 as well. Thus making it a second charity cosmetic.
What if your killer is an inter-dimensional screeching alien that might not be a carrier of or infected due to biological differences?
But then again, I guess it's better to be safe.