New survivor Felix Richter looks familiar...
Is it just me or does the new survivor look like a carbon copy of anime voice actor Vic Mignogna?
Is it just me or does the new survivor look like a carbon copy of anime voice actor Vic Mignogna?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm...yeah..they look similar.
I'll up the ante with a comparison between Yui from the chapter trailer and Ai Tominaga. This could become a fun thread.
Edit: somehow the pic doesn't want to upload :(
Edit Edit: here it is :)
Coincidence?I think not.
Lmao.
Felix, huh?
Someone made a Felix - Bill Pullman comparison, that was more similar in my opinion
I don't even know all the guys listed here ^_^'
Considering Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite anime and I feel bad for all the stuff that's happened to Vic, this post put a smile on my face.