Can we not try to make this game more toxic than it already is? I hate Demos claw sniping me from 15 feet away as much as the next guy, but I hate toxicity more.
It doesn't matter how much they pay for internet if they live far away from the server. Also VPN is a thing and many killers do it even to their own country because it increases ping and makes things easier.
It doesn't matter how much they pay for internet if they live far away from the server. Also VPN is a thing and many killers do it even to their own country because it increases ping and makes things easier.
Speaking of VPN, the other day I had a guy accuse all of the other 4 people in the game of using VPNs to play on 'his' welsh server. I'm not sure which part confuses me more the fact he expected a specific welsh server, or that people would want so hard to play in it.
Well you will have to wait for hit validation in the backend of the servers being implemented. The PTB we had to test it was laggy and they replanned to another date. In this PTB it wasn't implemented yet too, so maybe in the next one.
Speaking of VPN, the other day I had a guy accuse all of the other 4 people in the game of using VPNs to play on 'his' welsh server. I'm not sure which part confuses me more the fact he expected a specific welsh server, or that people would want so hard to play in it.
As a welsh man myself, I'm surprised he thinks people know what welsh people are at all lmao.
Ask bhvr to open more servers around the world. I have good and stable expensive internet, but I live way too far from servers, that make my ping 100+ yellow. I really really want to play with green ping. I don't use vpn. If there was a special vpn that make less ping, I would pay for it.
Speaking of VPN, the other day I had a guy accuse all of the other 4 people in the game of using VPNs to play on 'his' welsh server. I'm not sure which part confuses me more the fact he expected a specific welsh server, or that people would want so hard to play in it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we not try to make this game more toxic than it already is? I hate Demos claw sniping me from 15 feet away as much as the next guy, but I hate toxicity more.
It doesn't matter how much they pay for internet if they live far away from the server. Also VPN is a thing and many killers do it even to their own country because it increases ping and makes things easier.
Speaking of VPN, the other day I had a guy accuse all of the other 4 people in the game of using VPNs to play on 'his' welsh server. I'm not sure which part confuses me more the fact he expected a specific welsh server, or that people would want so hard to play in it.
Well you will have to wait for hit validation in the backend of the servers being implemented. The PTB we had to test it was laggy and they replanned to another date. In this PTB it wasn't implemented yet too, so maybe in the next one.
As a welsh man myself, I'm surprised he thinks people know what welsh people are at all lmao.
People like you make me sad.
Ask bhvr to open more servers around the world. I have good and stable expensive internet, but I live way too far from servers, that make my ping 100+ yellow. I really really want to play with green ping. I don't use vpn. If there was a special vpn that make less ping, I would pay for it.
People play video games in wales?
Aye, apparently so.
If ya got time for posting on forums, then ya got time for farmin laddy. Get back outside!
It's mainly cattle farming in the part of Ireland I'm from, sheep farming is a lot more common down south.
yeah, but it think they like sheep in Wales. Some say a little too much....
tfw no welsh gf
There's many reasons for poor connection to the server and this thread is in pretty bad taste - locking it here.