Survivors should get points when teammates DC
Ok so, 1st guy got grabbed within 10sec and DC right away. Second guy got hooked, unhooked, grab and DC. Third guy got caught and DC .All within 1 minute.
I was alone with 4 gens (I did the first one). Could do one more but lost afterward.
I feel like I should have earn points for their DC
What do you think of it?
I was alone with 4 gens (I did the first one). Could do one more but lost afterward.
I feel like I should have earn points for their DC
What do you think of it?
Comments
Hell no, no rewards for DCing. We need to REDUCE it by punishing it, not give additional incentive to give SWF mates extra BP
Why not punishing him instead ?
By punishing DCers, the incentive would come from not being punished.
Survivors do get stuff when Killers DC, and a lot more than Killers get.
It is already the case and it's not enought.
Survivors get all their earned points + 5000 bonus bps for escaping, while keeping their items and a black pip when the killer DC.
The killer lose Bps, Pip and addons (always in that last case)
Killer get (and not always) barely 700 bps for a survivor DC'ing, while screwing his game and the others survivors's game.
Only offerings and killer's addon are always consumed.
I really don't get the mindset behind giving compensation for someone else's bad behaviors while keeping him untouched. And as said by someone else it will be highly exploitable by SWF party.
Punishment for DC'ing should be harsher for both side, period.
It litteraly plague the game and can get a killer gutted 1 week after his release.
1. DC from x amount of games then you are banned for at least 1 hour from gameplay. 1 hour is finished you can replay but if you DC again you are automatically banned for another hour.
2. If after strike 1 you DC again then you are banned for 48 hours. After 48 hours you can replay the game.
3. If after strike 2 you DC again then you are banned for a week. After 1 week you can replay the game and if you DC again well I guess you ahouldnt be playing the game and should be permabanned.
But yes, I can barely count on one hand the matches in a day when no survivor dc. And today has been the worst. 2-3 manning every group, and when they all stay, the killer leaves if he cant 4k. It has been a terrible day on ps4.
Yes i know, and there's an equivalent pulled by survivors so the killer didn't get anything either.
Both way are also plaguing the game since his release and devs never bothered to fix it.
I assure you that wasn't caused by a lack of feedback.
SWF groups will start farming.
People just need to realize that we cant win every time, and this is not like other games, because we are not supposed to win every game either. No killer can get every kill every game, and no survivor can escape, or get to play the full match.
And I really love this game, but this is the main thing that really is a problem for both sides, that should have a priority to fix, because there needs to be a punishment, it is getting worse. I know that the balance needs to be fixed, but this is a technical thing, that, as you say, has been around for a long time, even though the feedback on the problem was there.
SWF would dc to give their friends bonus points.
DC sucks for everyone. They need to increase the punishment.
Why should survivors be rewarded for doing nothing?
I don´t question the logic behind swf teams that dc.
I had people loop me for several gens and dc when i down them. There is no logic behind all this. But people do it, and if you give others BPs for dcs, then they´ll abuse it.
To easy to abuse. Lots of people DC right before they get hooked (death hook) or right before the hook timer expires meaning SWF groups could just exploit this to boost friends.
SWF DC regularly againt tactics they dont like even though they have to remake lobby and all that stuff
Interesting idea, I wonder if it would be tricky to make it on the dev side
I just had the craziest idea folks. How about you earn your bloodpoints, by playing the game? I understand that difficulty rises if a person DCs at the start. However, killers on average lose far more points than survivors do if a survivor disconnects. They get a pathetic 625 bp for 1 disconnection. The standard 3 hooks alone is worth 1500bp, not mentioning the lost BBQ & Chili token and the hunting and brutality points for the chase(s). Then there are the other perks that get screwed when the Obsession DCs, etc.
I agree, survivors should get some compensation, but something on par with killers. So if a killer gets 625 for 1 disconnection, then a single survivor disconnection should take that 625 and break it into shares for whoever is left. This would mean that if all three allies ditched you'd still get 1147 bp. It's fair compensation while also being nothing to write home about.