My complete list of PFP stereotypes
I shouldn’t have to say this but this is a joke. Do not take any of this facetious thread seriously.
Jake: ######### edgy.
Laurie: Thinks Killers take no skill and should be nerfed. Buff Exhaustion btw
Nea: The Lauries if the Lauries were somewhat decent at constructing arguments.
David: Much like David, they go fookin’ ded ‘ard.
Kate: @Peanits and nobody else.
Tapp: Survivor main with the opinions of a Killer main.
Ace: They’re there too, I guess.
Quentin: Precious. So precious. Don’t let them be exposed to the horrible world of the DBD forums.
Meg: BIGGEST brain. And my “biggest” I mean “please stop you’re embarrassing yourself”.
Dwight: Not too much, not too little—just the right amount of toxicity. insert pacha meme
Feng: Standard biased Surv main. Nothing special.
Bill: Like the Tapps except unlike them, who are a Surv main with the opinions of a Killer main, they’re just a straight-up ultra-biased Killer main pretending to be a Survivor main. That or they’re I N F I N I T E I Q Survivor mains.
Claudette: Surprisingly not as annoying as they are in-game.
Trapper: Basic bitches, probs still new to the game.
Wraith: Shy bois pls donate love
Hillbilly: Thinks Hillbilly takes high skill.
Nurse: The jazz fans of the DBD forums. Pretentious ######### who denounce everyone who isn’t a Killer main and think they know absolutely everything about the game. Completely obnoxious, stupid, holier-than-thou—Oh wait #########
Huntress: Thinks they’re funny but AREN’T BLOODY FUNNY.
Shape: Run-of-the-mill annoying Killer main.
Hag: Knows their #########.
Cannibal: Much like their pfp, these guys are an absolute unit. They probably do the autistic screeching Bubba does in a chainsaw run when a Survivor doesn’t give them a free instadown.
Doctor: There are people with Doctor PFPs?
Nightmare: Most mellow bois on the forums. Bless these men. May they be given thousands and thousands of easy 4k’s.
Pig: Adorable.
Clown: Whomst the fucc is Clown
Comments
That was just a phase, though.
No mention of Claudette's...
O darn
fixed
Feng just is my waifu...
Yeah, that seems about right.
PS: "this is a joke. Do not take any of this facetious thread seriously."
I think no one should take this seriously or get bothered because of this.
Spirit: Depressed emos.
Adam: These people are just confusing. I just... They don’t make sense. What even are they? Who the hell is Adam?
Jeff: Boring people. Very, very boring. Except @RuneStarr because he has good memes every now and again.
Legion: 99% chance they don’t play Legion the way he was intended to be played and are the reason people want Legion to be deleted.
If it makes it any better I'm probably swapping back to Dwight. Jeff posters have been such crybabies
Stop ruining my metal jesus guys! He could be so much more, but it's all "Wah, this basic game mechanic is OP!" >_>
Also my memes are always gold.
-looks at my Legion pfp, sees updated list in comments- Oh, alright.
Lel, I have. The irony was not lost on me.
Am a shy boi
The blessings are working.