I'm not surprised. David is hideous, and yet has been drooled over for years.
people like to create bonds with fictional characters that aren't real.
Who doesn't love a blonde stud in a suit?
Here's hoping he get's a skin with glasses.
@[Deleted User] said:Have you not seen him?
@[Deleted User] said:
Have you not seen him?
Yeah, he looks really cool but it doesn’t mean I am going to be drooling over him
As a straight male...
I WANT TO HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM
he's a snack
I have been waiting for them to add a hot guy to this game and they finally did it.
ok
He's hot. As a female DBD player, I'm very satisfied with this new survivor.
Now I have another survivor to thirst over besides Ace.
@Gylfie said:I have been waiting for them to add a hot guy to this game and they finally did it.
@Gylfie said:
Finally someone worthy of Dwight. I like David but let's be honest, he was only chosen because there wasn't anyone else.
Guys, they will probably make him ugly. Look at what happened to Pyramid Head ass
@coppersly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548740#Comment_1548740Finally someone worthy of Dwight. I like David but let's be honest, he was only chosen because there wasn't anyone else.
@coppersly said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548740#Comment_1548740
Felix would dare not hook up with Dwight and leave his girlfriend and child behind. Unless of course you mean in a fan fiction setting lol
@ProfoundEnding said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548764#Comment_1548764Felix would dare not hook up with Dwight and leave his girlfriend and child behind. Unless of course you mean in a fan fiction setting lol
@ProfoundEnding said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548764#Comment_1548764
Oh damn his lore has him married already? Dangit :(
Yeah I guess it'll only be in my heart and in fanart.
Because half of the survivors look like goblins.
I really would let him unhook me. 😌
@coppersly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548857#Comment_1548857Oh damn his lore has him married already? Dangit :(Yeah I guess it'll only be in my heart and in fanart.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548857#Comment_1548857
I don't think he's married, but his lore does mention he has a girlfriend and an unborn child.
@BabyCameron10 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/APT9J2RS0QDZ/9f3d6340-274a-46e2-8c8c-428eaa8ac0ce.png
@BabyCameron10 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/APT9J2RS0QDZ/9f3d6340-274a-46e2-8c8c-428eaa8ac0ce.png
Hes a man in a suit.
@ProfoundEnding said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548865#Comment_1548865I don't think he's married, but his lore does mention he has a girlfriend and an unborn child.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548865#Comment_1548865
Me reading his lore:
@Quol said:Because half of the survivors look like goblins.
@Quol said:
Why do you have to single me out like this.
He looks like a sugar daddy
Tbh, for a OG DbD character it's the first one who disapoint me, he looks so bland and basic.
i'm just happy we got a blonde guy.
Funny you said that, I specifically logged into the forums to post “Felix can GET IT”.
I'm not! Bleh! 😛
@Buttercake said:I'm not! Bleh! 😛
@Buttercake said:
neither, i'll continue swooning over the irish cowboy
It would be an absolute travesty if the voice acting on him is horrid.
Please don't F it up BHVR.
We got a new daddy in town....
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not surprised. David is hideous, and yet has been drooled over for years.
people like to create bonds with fictional characters that aren't real.
Who doesn't love a blonde stud in a suit?
Here's hoping he get's a skin with glasses.
Yeah, he looks really cool but it doesn’t mean I am going to be drooling over him
As a straight male...
I WANT TO HAVE MY WAY WITH HIM
he's a snack
I have been waiting for them to add a hot guy to this game and they finally did it.
ok
He's hot. As a female DBD player, I'm very satisfied with this new survivor.
Now I have another survivor to thirst over besides Ace.
Finally someone worthy of Dwight. I like David but let's be honest, he was only chosen because there wasn't anyone else.
Guys, they will probably make him ugly. Look at what happened to Pyramid Head ass
Felix would dare not hook up with Dwight and leave his girlfriend and child behind. Unless of course you mean in a fan fiction setting lol
Oh damn his lore has him married already? Dangit :(
Yeah I guess it'll only be in my heart and in fanart.
Because half of the survivors look like goblins.
I really would let him unhook me. 😌
I don't think he's married, but his lore does mention he has a girlfriend and an unborn child.
Hes a man in a suit.
Me reading his lore:
Why do you have to single me out like this.
He looks like a sugar daddy
Tbh, for a OG DbD character it's the first one who disapoint me, he looks so bland and basic.
i'm just happy we got a blonde guy.
Funny you said that, I specifically logged into the forums to post “Felix can GET IT”.
I'm not! Bleh! 😛
neither, i'll continue swooning over the irish cowboy
It would be an absolute travesty if the voice acting on him is horrid.
Please don't F it up BHVR.
We got a new daddy in town....