The frames on new graphics.. oof

Guess it's bye bye for us console players. It's was fun.

Comments

  • Some pc users are now commenting about frames with this update. Bhvr is laughable. The new killer looks so janky to play, I can’t imagine using him on console.

    imagine having to play bumper cars with objects to use your powers.

  • @OBX said:

    Some pc users are now commenting about frames with this update. Bhvr is laughable. The new killer looks so janky to play, I can’t imagine using him on console.

    imagine having to play bumper cars with objects to use your powers.

    wait really? if they done this they can cancel the chapter it's so bad omg what is this power

  • @OBX said:

    Some pc users are now commenting about frames with this update. Bhvr is laughable. The new killer looks so janky to play, I can’t imagine using him on console.

    imagine having to play bumper cars with objects to use your powers.

    He comes with a cooldown bar and token built in also lol

  • @Sylorknag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548580#Comment_1548580

    He comes with a cooldown bar and token built in also lol

    omg what a bore

  • @Aldofer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548580#Comment_1548580

    wait really? if they done this they can cancel the chapter it's so bad omg what is this power

    I’m a console player. I’m watching twitch killers play him. It’s gonna wonky on console IMO

  • Oh god oh #########. Just what I feared.

  • Rip console players

  • @Sylorknag said:

    Guess it's bye bye for us console players. It's was fun.

    Don't worry. Players on Windows 7 Can't even launch the game now so they ######### us over too

  • If this is coming alive with the fps issue on obstacles where we have already to fight with fps on almost every map as Killer,the game will dies in a few week's then.

  • Let's just say my PC is a 2000 dollar PC and the frames are dropping so much I feel like I'm playing on PS4 right now , I don't think I'll be back on console till this changes because it's pretty bad not gonna lie

  • this going to be odd chapter.

  • Hopefully they address the lack of optimization with this graphic update surely they will a lot of people don't have high end computers etc so we'll see i guess.

  • The new killer also care a lot about objects hotboxes... In a game where devs can code proper hotboxes for their lives.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Let's just say my PC is a 2000 dollar PC and the frames are dropping so much I feel like I'm playing on PS4 right now , I don't think I'll be back on console till this changes because it's pretty bad not gonna lie

    The new maps are great for FPS weirdly it's the old map i get around 70 FPS when i used to get 120 and it goes to ######### when a generator pop it drops around 20 FPS. Both new map are in the 90-100 range tho it seem those one are optimized but the rest is suffering.