Graphic Update Teasers

Efo3dQEWoAAMgVi.png Efo4lsvXYAEmMQB.png Efo5c11XsAYi3LF.png

Looks like Yamaoka Is first boys Looks pretty good so far that shack is amazing.


EDIT these were found through behaviors facebook twitter and instagram.

Comments

  • I love how the killer shack is now matching the theme of the map.

  • @Iceman said:

    I love how the killer shack is now matching the theme of the map.

    Its honestly my favorite one so far looks amazing.

  • Is it just me, or does it look worse than what they showed in 4th year anniversary?

  • @OmegaXII said:

    Is it just me, or does it look worse than what they showed in 4th year anniversary?

    It looks the same, maybe it's the lighting

  • I thought from the 1st picture it was the new killers map until I saw the others. Gotta say, if all killer shacks are themed around the maps look, it's going to be amazing. Yamaoka is a personal favourite of mine and seeing the new improvements makes it feel like it's a whole new map. Hopefully the Entity finally hired a garderner to trim some of those bamboos down a tad.

  • This is just beautiful! Can't imagine how the whole map is going to look like, but I already love this Graphics!

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    This is just beautiful! Can't imagine how the whole map is going to look like, but I already love this Graphics!

    I wonder what the statues that constantly look at you will look like...? ๐Ÿ˜จ

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I thought from the 1st picture it was the new killers map until I saw the others. Gotta say, if all killer shacks are themed around the maps look, it's going to be amazing. Yamaoka is a personal favourite of mine and seeing the new improvements makes it feel like it's a whole new map. Hopefully the Entity finally hired a garderner to trim some of those bamboos down a tad.

    If she can't afford a Gardner, I'm sure a few people would volunteer to do the job. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Iceman said:

    I love how the killer shack is now matching the theme of the map.

    Yeah it would be cool to see a unique shack on every map.

  • Did they get rid of that Oni mask shrine table??

  • The shack is cool.

    NGL though, the rest of the pics look more or less the same as what we already have to me.

  • I'm not seeing the normal holes in the walls of the shack (perhaps its the angle of the screenshot), which makes me worry that I won't be able to shoot survivors through them with deathslinger anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546192#Comment_1546192

    If she can't afford a Gardner, I'm sure a few people would volunteer to do the job. ๐Ÿ˜

    I volunteer as tribute to burn every last bamboo stalk to the ground.

  • @TWiXT said:

    I'm not seeing the normal holes in the walls of the shack (perhaps its the angle of the screenshot), which makes me worry that I won't be able to shoot survivors through them with deathslinger anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    Yeah but it also means good survivors won't just wait at one of the corners and watch which direction you go through one of the 4 holes

    I actually wish both of these things would stay, it adds some depth.

  • It looks like the walls and the gates will look the same :(

  • I think PTB is coming out tomorrow

  • It looks like the walls and the gates Will look the same :(