Can someone explain the Flashlight click, dodge trick?
So I wasn’t aware til yesterday but now survivors are clicking flashlights mid chase because it somehow makes you more likely to miss as killer?
How or why does this work, how often does it work and most importantly as killer how do I counter it? Just get even closer?
Comments
It works as a initiation for a 360. You basically skip a small part of your turning/walking animation by doing this. At the end it's still a 360 tho.
when you click it instantly turns u ggez get juked bby killer
alternatively youve got the click to dh trick, where you click to instantly turn around and then dead hard the other way, which often causes the killer to miss. usually only works once tho
I didn't know this was a thing. I thought they were just trying to be decoys, I generally ignore flash light clickers and go for the easiest targets first. Less people = more pressure.
This and the moonwalk into Dead Hard are some of my favourite survivor tricks, they’re so funny to watch and hilarious when they work.
moonwalking into dead hard is ######### hilarious; ive only just learned how to moonwalk more than half a second but already im loving it.
I thought they were just babies at first who didn’t understand how flashlights worked