I've played on the same team as two players I've recognised from the forums
One long before crossplay & one since - both got themselves killed saving me.
Forum members are clearly excellent survivors with hearts of gold, well done.
One long before crossplay & one since - both got themselves killed saving me.
Forum members are clearly excellent survivors with hearts of gold, well done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh, I also get myself killed a lot trying to save other people. Maybe the forums are doing something to us.
I love a bit of suicidal altruism <3
Know one will ever know how toxic I truly am.
Forbidden seperate username technique
You could've clicked your flashlight in my face 1000 times and I'd never know. The lack of accountability is disgraceful.
Ultra altruistic survivor main here XD
I'm Schrodingers BMer.
If a Meg teabags at the gate and no one is around to see it, is it still BM?
I laughed a little too much at that.
I've played in a same team and against one forum user 3 times and my experience was the opposite. As survivor s/he sandbagged both times and as killer camped. These were before crossplay. Hopefully my experiences will be better in the future.
On a seperate but similar note I've bumped into 3 seperate regulars in my dbd rank area in Apex Legends a couple times. That was weird.