Now Hey, The "Exposed Target" Challenge...

It specifically says: "Hit 5 Survivors with your weapon while that Survivor is Exposed."

It doesn't say that they need to be Healthy.

I just hit a Survivor twice in my trial while they were Exposed, and i got a total of 3 Exposed hits in that trial.

But i only got 1 to register for the challenge, because that one Survivor i hit twice was using No Mither.

I feel robbed. 😥


EDIT: So i completed it now.

And thinking back: Maybe i just didn't think right about that trial.

But the one right after that, i was counting, keeping track, checking my MYC Perk, all of that jazz.

Definitely felt buggy to me.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Really? I got it from hitting an injured survivor- that's really weird.

  • I just used Hair Ribbon + Memorial Meyers and got it easy. In near constant T3 every hit is exposed lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Really? I got it from hitting an injured survivor- that's really weird.

    Then i really don't know what to say.

    I SAW that specific Survivor do the unhooking both times from a distance and trigger my Make Your Choice.

    ...Are No Mithers capable of hindering the challenge?!?!?!?

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1538405#Comment_1538405

    Then i really don't know what to say.

    I SAW that specific Survivor do the unhooking both times from a distance and trigger my Make Your Choice.

    ...Are No Mithers capable of hindering the challenge?!?!?!?

    That could be it??

  • I was thinking about doing this challenge with Ghostface rather than perks. I hope it works correctly.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I was thinking about doing this challenge with Ghostface rather than perks. I hope it works correctly.

    It should. I completed the challenge using Ghostface,

  • @Boss said:

    It specifically says: "Hit 5 Survivors with your weapon while that Survivor is Exposed."

    It doesn't say that they need to be Healthy.

    I just hit a Survivor twice in my trial while they were Exposed, and i got a total of 3 Exposed hits in that trial.

    But i only got 1 to register for the challenge, because that one Survivor i hit twice was using No Mither.

    I feel robbed. 😥

    Feelsbadman. I did it with a fun Ghostface Build:

    Spies from the Shadows, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Haunted Grounds, Hex: retribution. Lerys Offering. Chewed Pen and Olsens Adress Book.

    They used a Coldwind offering and won, still got like 7 Exposed downs that match. Would have been so much more fun on Lerys though :D

  • What the actual hell?!

    I just insta-downed 4+ Survivors with MYC active on the unhooker from Healthy, NO No Mithers.

    Got a progress of +2.

    And i mostly know who it is, Barbecue & Chili helps me see the unhookers.

  • sometimes challenge actions just don't register. Sounds like you did everything right, but they didn't register right. I also did it with Myers and got it all in one match, but I've had a bunch of other challenges where doing the action hasn't counted (fortunately as far as I can remember none of them have been "in the same match" ones). The last one I had that problem with was the palette stun challenge.

  • I might feel dumb afterwards for asking, but did you use M1 or some sort of alternated attack like Pigs Ambush?

    It´s stupid though to have to play several more matches when u should have had it already finished :(

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    I might feel dumb afterwards for asking, but did you use M1 or some sort of alternated attack like Pigs Ambush?

    It´s stupid though to have to play several more matches when u should have had it already finished :(

    Almost exclusively play Wraith.

    His Surprise Attack still counts as a basic attack.

  • That's rough. I did it with Ghostface, definitely downed injured survivors. Maybe make your choice isn't activating like it should?

  • @luvcraft said:

    sometimes challenge actions just don't register. Sounds like you did everything right, but they didn't register right. I also did it with Myers and got it all in one match, but I've had a bunch of other challenges where doing the action hasn't counted (fortunately as far as I can remember none of them have been "in the same match" ones). The last one I had that problem with was the palette stun challenge.

    I did not think something small like this could infuriate me like this.

    All it does is make me play more, and i love playing more Wraith.

    But i had at least 4 insta-downs that match, all 4 from Healthy to Dying.

    Also use nothing but Make Your Choice.

    That just not registering...*exhales through nose*

  • Alright, got it done now.

    I could maybe chalk up that first trial as a mistake i made, maybe not thinking it through.

    But i was counting that 2nd trial, checking Health States, making sure MYC was on...

  • So you can't cheese it like before? I chessed one before, the hunted grounds one from tome 2 I think, I just used Myers and equiped haunted grounds.

  • Frustrating for sure. Hope you can finish that soon!

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    Frustrating for sure. Hope you can finish that soon!

    I just did.

    Sorry for that, i'll update the main post now...

  • @Boss said:

    It specifically says: "Hit 5 Survivors with your weapon while that Survivor is Exposed."

    It doesn't say that they need to be Healthy.

    I just hit a Survivor twice in my trial while they were Exposed, and i got a total of 3 Exposed hits in that trial.

    But i only got 1 to register for the challenge, because that one Survivor i hit twice was using No Mither.

    I feel robbed. 😥

    Not sure, I think it took me 2 Ghostface games yesterday, wasn't as hard as many of the others.

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182369/now-hey-the-exposed-target-challenge

    Not sure, I think it took me 2 Ghostface games yesterday, wasn't as hard as many of the others.

    Oh no no.

    I don't find it hard at all, i just focus more on Make Your Choice than normal, and i got them in 3 matches.

    I'm just saying i probably could've in 2.

  • Just play ghostface or myers.Dont even bother with perks.I did that quest in one ga.e as ghostface(rank 1).

  • @Milanceee said:

    Just play ghostface or myers.Dont even bother with perks.I did that quest in one ga.e as ghostface(rank 1).

    Nope, i want my ringing boy.