What Daily Rituals Do You Just Never [Skip/Do] ?

Title.

I generally avoid all Survivor Daily Rituals and generally do all Killer ones.


I like my Survivor gameplay completely carefree.

If i start doing challenges, i'll start taking Survivor gameplay too seriously, and that's not my Survivor style.


What about you, you handsome fog dweller?

Tagged: DevModTrusted

Comments

  • As the ghost face do a head stand and fully stalk a p3 meg through the cracks on the killer shack on fractured cowshed and teabag her 100 times after downing her, 5 times

  • @Almo said:

    I skip any that are less than 30k. Like that 20k Wraith one.

    Just did that one some minutes before.

  • Usually killer ones, It depend on if I'm in the mood to play a certain killer.

  • Nurse daily exclusively on the killer end, maybe Hag's too.

    Otherwise, I skip alot of survivor dailies that I can't do because I don't own the required survivor, and the daily RNG keeps giving me those.

  • mori and most of killers ones

  • Mori, escape as, escape with new item and open door as dailies ;)

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Ghosface's ability daily, Survivor dailies that require you to play a specific character (unless it's someone who I've leveled up), and any Nurse dailies (except the chase one).

    Pretty much the same here.

  • @mostlyghostly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1536398#Comment_1536398

    Are you serious?! You do realise that buffing the amount of BPs would take literally 10 seconds. What even happens at BHVR studios? This isn't an indie game anymore, you have millions of dollars..

    It takes more than 30 seconds. The change has to be approved, it has to be tested for release, etc. I can't just jump in to tweak things, no matter how small. I'd like to, but that's just not how modern game development with large teams works.

  • Thanks for your response. How do you even test a change as insignificant as altering a number of bloodpoints in a challenge?

    @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1537100#Comment_1537100

    It takes more than 30 seconds. The change has to be approved, it has to be tested for release, etc. I can't just jump in to tweak things, no matter how small. I'd like to, but that's just not how modern game development with large teams works.

  • sabo cause what a waste of time for 20 k and basicly any survivor challenge under 30 k still do wraith trapper and billy dailys altough theyre also terrible bpwise when you have doc and freddy who get more for basicly hitting people and spamming shock

  • Anything to do with Nurse because I am terrible with her.

    Any Freddy or Spirit ones I skip because its no fun for me playing them, and its less fun for survivors playing against them.

  • @Boss said:

    Title.

    I generally avoid all Survivor Daily Rituals and generally do all Killer ones.

    I like my Survivor gameplay completely carefree.

    If i start doing challenges, i'll start taking Survivor gameplay too seriously, and that's not my Survivor style.

    What about you, you handsome fog dweller?

    I usually re-roll if it's a low amount or an objective I hate doing, hard to come up with one off the top of my head though.

  • @Boss said:

    Title.

    I generally avoid all Survivor Daily Rituals and generally do all Killer ones.

    I like my Survivor gameplay completely carefree.

    If i start doing challenges, i'll start taking Survivor gameplay too seriously, and that's not my Survivor style.

    What about you, you handsome fog dweller?

    I skip all the coop actions one. Takes too long.

  • I reroll Trapper and Spirit (hate playing as them), and survivor, do anything else

  • I often skip the "open the exit gates with a certain survivor" ones, those can be very tricky to get since there are 4 survivors and only 2 gates, and in many matches you won't even get all the generators done. I also usually skip Nurse challenges because I'm a red rank killer but about a green rank nurse, and it is very hard to get her challenges done while playing against red rank survivors when you're not good with her.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    Ghosface's ability daily, Survivor dailies that require you to play a specific character (unless it's someone who I've leveled up), and any Nurse dailies (except the chase one).

    Same on ghostface. If I didnt have to lean from cover to mark them, I would do it.

1 2 ›