Bravo Dev's you guys actually did it.

You made lobbies instant again as killer i never thought i would see this in my lifetime im so happy ;-;


Seriously no sarcasm my lobbies are instant this is amazing.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    You made lobbies instant again as killer i never thought i would see this in my lifetime im so happy ;-;

    Seriously no sarcasm my lobbies are instant this is amazing.

    Agreed, I've noticed since they "disabled" the matchmaking system games have been loading very fast

  • @FGC_HELP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181939/bravo-devs-you-guys-actually-did-it

    Agreed, I've noticed since they "disabled" the matchmaking system games have been loading very fast

    I feel its mostly due to crossplay being added today but yeah man queues feel super nice now i hope this stays it seems its gonna be a huge help to queues in the long run.

  • Yeah, i've had up to 10 seconds so far, always feels amazing.

  • My killer queues have also been instant! Don't know if it's related but I've also started getting completely destroyed by the survivors today. :^) But at least it's instant! I used to have to wait for at least five minutes each time.

  • I’m scared to play against pc 😱

  • I was getting reasonably quick lobbies yesterday, and with much better matchmaking. I'm sure crossplay has helped even more ten fold today. But the queue times were pretty decent yesterday, too.

  • @Deathslinger said:

    I’m scared to play against pc 😱

    Other then pc having more experience you shouldn't fear them not everyone of them is god tier take it from a pc player you'll be fine have confidence.

  • @Deathslinger said:

    I’m scared to play against pc 😱

    You can do it, mister Slinger! Spear those Claudettes!!

  • @Deathslinger said:

    I’m scared to play against pc 😱

    Just sling some death and you should be ok.

  • Aww shucks, with all this support, I guess I can strap on these old boots one last time. If I never return, it’s because I didn’t make it...

  • @Deathslinger said:

    I’m scared to play against pc 😱

    I've watched a PS4 streamer the last couple of hours. He tried playing killer against pc survivors. His verdict: After this stream, crossplay is getting disabled.

    (Note that this has nothing to do with players' skill and everything with performance.)