Devs! Since MMR is being disabled...
How about removing killer lock (at least until you acknowledge and do something about Last Second Switching) and reinstate the DC Penalty, please?
How about removing killer lock (at least until you acknowledge and do something about Last Second Switching) and reinstate the DC Penalty, please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the killer lock stays it probably means it's coming back after some adjustments
Since only a few minutes ago.
I dont think they can reinstate the DC penalty. But killer block should be disabled.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1293543899286458370
I bet the MMR will come back after they tune the newcomer problems, put a baseline MMR for Killer and gather more data from players.
The whole "we gathered data for several months to calculate your MMR before introducing it" is hard to believe seeing the missmatches.
Of course, it's coming back. They invested time and money. They have to justify that internally.
And then it will die again. Like Deathgarden.
And if in the process you can stop me (a barely rank 12 killer) go against all red ranks teams.... That would be swell
Well I guess it’s back to dealing with straight red rank survivors as a green rank killer. Fml
I got used to not seeing the constant Tbagging.
I'm currently rank 4 Killer and I've been facing red rank SWFs since day one. Their MM has always been #########, especially to Killers.
I'm still baffled that they have not commented at all regarding Last Second Switching.
@Almo @Peanits
Can you please at least acknowledge the issue?
now lets not bring it back, please for the love of god