What's up, Legion players?

Why so many Legion players all of a sudden? (All with same perks, too)

I want one Survivor game where I don't get Legion as the killer, please.

I won't use DS, I won't use Unbreakable, I won't use clutch perks, but PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!

Comments

  • @Godot said:

    Why so many Legion players all of a sudden? (All with same perks, too)

    I want one Survivor game where I don't get Legion as the killer, please.

    I won't use DS, I won't use Unbreakable, I won't use clutch perks, but PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!

    Just bad luck, nothing more.

  • @Godot said:

    Why so many Legion players all of a sudden? (All with same perks, too)

    I want one Survivor game where I don't get Legion as the killer, please.

    I won't use DS, I won't use Unbreakable, I won't use clutch perks, but PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!

    No I don't think I well ill think ill enjoy my fun running and stabbing as I please and bit having to worry about them pesky blendettes

    Another words

    Hide in the grass I'm coming for that ass

  • Yknow No Mither is an amazing counter to Legion as it renders his power useless against you.

    Maybe you should start running it if you are facing a ton of Legions.

  • Do all legion players use Forced penance, blood echo, ruin and endurance?

  • @Cheers said:

    Yknow No Mither is an amazing counter to Legion as it renders his power useless against you.

    Maybe you should start running it if you are facing a ton of Legions.

    Whenever I use No Mither, I get tunneled, no matter the Kller. There's no point.

  • Legion does not need a nerf or a buff, what Legion really needs, is to be eliminated from the game.

    #DeleteLegion

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Legion does not need a nerf or a buff, what Legion really needs, is to be eliminated from the game.

    #DeleteLegion

    Facts.

    #DeleteLegion

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Do all legion players use Forced penance, blood echo, ruin and endurance?

    No. I have a few different Legion builds I like and none of them have Forced Penance or Blood Echo in them.

  • Because legion is good lol

  • @Cheers said:

    Yknow No Mither is an amazing counter to Legion as it renders his power useless against you.

    Maybe you should start running it if you are facing a ton of Legions.

    That's not we use are powers all that does is just mean no free hits

    We can still track your ass with it

    Plus we like to run Bloodecho so you end up ya know losing your dh or your sb if we hook you

    Litteraly spilt up its the most realible way of wasting ff even if one gets hit if the others are far far away the legion has no chance of getting them.

  • @Cheers said:

    Yknow No Mither is an amazing counter to Legion as it renders his power useless against you.

    Maybe you should start running it if you are facing a ton of Legions.

    dont you have to mend? Where is the counter πŸ˜‚

  • @Godot said:

    Why so many Legion players all of a sudden? (All with same perks, too)

    I want one Survivor game where I don't get Legion as the killer, please.

    I won't use DS, I won't use Unbreakable, I won't use clutch perks, but PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!

    With the Legion rework, they have turn the Legion into an m1 killer - drawback of it, he is now easier to adapt since there is no big difference anymore between the Legion and a huge chunk of the rest of the killers.

    And that means... There will be more Legion's on a constant basis :).

    Edit: Since then, not just since now.

    EditΒ²: And to the question of @Todgeweiht : No :).

  • @Zani22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528696#Comment_1528696

    That's not we use are powers all that does is just mean no free hits

    We can still track your ass with it

    Plus we like to run Bloodecho so you end up ya know losing your dh or your sb if we hook you

    Litteraly spilt up its the most realible way of wasting ff even if one gets hit if the others are far far away the legion has no chance of getting them.

    I really thought I didn't have to add a /s to that one.....

  • legion mains argument for why they like legion is just "haha legion go brrrrr"

  • I play Legion because I'm sick and tired of your stupid pallets and your teamwork.

  • Curious - what are they running? I want to see if I’m one of those legions πŸ€” haha

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Legion does not need a nerf or a buff, what Legion really needs, is to be eliminated from the game.

    #DeleteLegion

    Or, you know, the Devs could fix him.

  • @Kumnut768 said:

    legion mains argument for why they like legion is just "haha legion go brrrrr"

    He fast and there isn't really another Killer that plays the same. It's just a shame he feels worse to play than play against, which is really saying something.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Legion does not need a nerf or a buff, what Legion really needs, is to be eliminated from the game.

    #DeleteLegion

    Nah. Just swap legion and nea and everyone is in the right place

  • I would not be surprised if the Legion rework gets one day undone.

    But... without dw and still a bigger tr.

    Is the only logic thing they can do, to make everyone more or less happy with the Legion.

    But we all know how long bhvr needs to accept that they have make something wrong and to finally act then on the basis of this.

    Btw. Was nice to read you again Pulsar :).

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528828#Comment_1528828

    I would not be surprised if the Legion rework gets one day undone.

    But... without dw and still a bigger tr.

    Is the only logic thing they can do, to make everyone more or less happy with the Legion.

    But we all know how long bhvr needs to accept that they have make something wrong and to finally act then on the basis of this.

    Btw. Was nice to read you again Pulsar :).

    Thanks, it is good to be back. Had to take a break for my own sanity for a bit. But now I am back, and I'm still committed to getting Legion the buffs (and mostly QoL fixes) he deserves :)

  • Nah I love my e-girl too much

    πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528725#Comment_1528725

    Nah. Just swap legion and nea and everyone is in the right place

    Wouldn't mind Joey as a survivor ngl :D