Rift tier
Hey guys I was wondering what tier are you guys at ? I'm at 16 but you are probably farrr ahead of me .
Hey guys I was wondering what tier are you guys at ? I'm at 16 but you are probably farrr ahead of me .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I have been slacking super hard on the rift because I've been playing a lot of Warframe so I'm about 22
I am at 16 as well I have every challenge complete so far and I play when I can (not at work) but takes awhile with no challenges.
17 but I am saving bloodpoints in the rift, so closer to 21 once those challenges are claimed.
18 so far
16, I needs more challenges. til the new ones come out I've been grinding the previous tomes for bp
I'm at 16 as well. Finished the current tome level in like 5 days and I can't really be bothered to play this game much without challenges. I've just been doing my daily game of killer and survivor for the daily xp bonus.
I’m at eighteen. I figure seven levels a week to get to seventy. Means myself and most players in this thread are ahead of the curve since we’re just now ending the second week.
I believe I'm on about 23 right now, about halfway to 24. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it since college starts soon and I'll be playing significantly less.
That's a lot , how many hours have you been playing per day ? I play from 3 to 5 .
Uhh it depends on the day lol. Sometimes it's half an hour and others it's 10 and I just don't realise the time since my friends are really entertaining lol
I’m at tier 29 currently! (Without paying for tiers)
Wow, how can you be so far ahead??
By playing a lot
i'm at 19 almost 20.
Tier 14 with all tome 1 challenges completed.