To both the devs and the community...

I swear to god, if i hear ANY of yall cuties having a bad day, i'ma threaten you ALL with wholesome love, don't heccin' tempt me you goddamn sexy bastards,

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The colon at the end just makes this so much worse than it already is

  • @ArtCrusade said:

    The colon at the end just makes this so much worse than it already is

    Could be worse mah boi, could threaten everyone in this damn forums with a Heccin' Hug

  • I like you, you get the hatch.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I like you, you get the hatch.

    Hell nah i don't want hatch mah boi, i want to make your day by calling you a sexy bastard and to have a Glorious day / night my good sir!

  • @Verconissp said:

    I swear to god, if i hear ANY of yall cuties having a bad day, i'ma threaten you ALL with wholesome love, don't heccin' tempt me you goddamn sexy bastards,

    P3 Freddy's get no love but it's ok we love salt too much for it to change.

  • This dude spreads love in some of a weird way, but he spreads love. I like him, I guess.

  • Although I like the idea, I doubt it would help.

  • @MJ_Out said:

    This dude spreads love in some of a weird way, but he spreads love. I like him, I guess.

    Keep that attitude up and i'll boop that damn flower mouth of yours, swear to all that is the Entity..

  • @Verconissp said:

    I swear to god, if i hear ANY of yall cuties having a bad day, i'ma threaten you ALL with wholesome love, don't heccin' tempt me you goddamn sexy bastards,

    This is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in ages! 😥

    <3

  • @Verconissp said:

    I swear to god, if i hear ANY of yall cuties having a bad day, i'ma threaten you ALL with wholesome love, don't heccin' tempt me you goddamn sexy bastards,

    People who don't care just quit and walk away without a word. The anger is from passion.

  • I’m not crying it’s just allergies.

  • Everyone will always be a sexy bastard, even the haters! both entitled survivor mains and killer mains are sexy bastards in the end. and I SWEAR... don't give me EXCUSES as to why you cuties are adorabubble as Hecc,

  • What about me??? What's your opinion on me???😯

  • @Buttercake said:

    What about me??? What's your opinion on me???😯

    Yer goddamn cute asf, and beautiful aswel. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise =3 <3