Most common killer/survivor?
It's mostly a curiosity thing! I actually noticed that for me, I get a lot of Claudettes naturally, and for killers I go against a ton of Doctors.
What about you?
It's mostly a curiosity thing! I actually noticed that for me, I get a lot of Claudettes naturally, and for killers I go against a ton of Doctors.
What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always see Claudettes, Feng Mins, Megs and the occasional Bill on the survivor side.
I also can't go 3 matches without going against a Myers.
Claudette or David
Huntress or Trapper
Doctor, Bubba, Billy.
Claudette, Meg, Bill(y).
claudette, feng, nea and meg.
hillbilly, spirit, huntress and legion.
Trapper, Leatherface, Doctor
Meg, Claudette, Feng Min or Kate
Killers have kinda been all over the place for me though, so it’s hard to tell but I’ve seen these 3 a fair bit lately.
Megs. There is always a Meg. Even when there isn't a Meg, for Meg is eternal and omnipresent.
Most common is Pig, second Huntress. (Myers comes in hot 3rd)
Anyone wanna trade?
Feng mins and claudettes, usually p3.
And oh my lord the amount of huntresses
Always a Nea
Pyramid Head or Ghostface
Nea and I don't know why. She is one of the ugliest survivors tied with Quinton. Is it her cosmetics that people like?
Huntress for killer, and for survivor, probably Kate
So. Many. Feng Min.(usually bunny.) Claudette a close second. Then Dwight.
Mostly Huntress. Spirit is a close second. Then Wraith and Trapper tie for 3rd.
I wish I saw some variety with the survivors, it's always the same for the most part.
Survivors both with/against: Claudette, Meg, Feng, Kate, Nea, and Dwight/David/Jake are definitely most common.
Killers: Hard to say, I see a fair variety, from Clown to Demogorgon to Nurse ... I think Nurse is probably rarest, Hag is probably 2nd rarest.
I'm tempted to say Huntress most, but I hate going against her more than anything else, so that's likely wrong.
Trapper Pig Freddy Doctor Deathslinger Billy Spirit Huntress Myers Ghostface Pyramid Head Plague Oni are probably the most common, in no particular order. I mean, that's over half the killers right there.
Nurse Hag Demo Clown Legion Leatherface Wraith are probably the least, with Wraith/Legion being borderline.
For me the most common survivors are Claudette, Dwight, Nea, Meg, Feng, and Kate.
On the killer side its Doctor, Huntress, Myers, Bubba, Freddy and Legion.
I only get wraith, doc, and gf games.