Is autodidact still meta?
Give it a little buff, pls. :^) In an average game I get 1-3 stacks and no heals after. It need a change. If 5 stacks are op, decrease the stacks. Remove negative stacks so it get activated fatser.
Boooring. x_x
Give it a little buff, pls. :^) In an average game I get 1-3 stacks and no heals after. It need a change. If 5 stacks are op, decrease the stacks. Remove negative stacks so it get activated fatser.
Boooring. x_x
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure it was only meta when it was broken in the PTB (AKA the instant heal PTB).
Too hard to get that perk going. Highly inefficient. When I run survivor, I prefer perks that will come into use often. That's probably why I also don't run DS or Adren. One time use perks annoy me. But, even DS is more efficient than Autodidact. I typically get 1-2 stacks because I can't get freaking skill checks when I heal people. That and it makes you a bad teammate. You have to run around trying to get injured people to stop doing gens so you can heal them in order to get stacks.
I'll pass.
and it worked on generator progression.
*shudders*
Buff skill check chance
this.
It was meta?
Well, either way I like using it every once in a while.
IT'S THE BEST PERK IN THE GAME SHUT YA MOUTH ABOUT DAE STAKKS!!!
I like it :D
Autodidact is lit but I don't think it ever made it into the meta, it's a perk you need to work for and many survivors seems to prefer other perks for their efficiency and reliability every game.
But I think this perk easily is in the top 3 healing perks with Botany and We'll make it.
plspls, just a lil buff.
It would still have a hard time to compete with instant 33% that Botany offer and that can be combined with self-care.. Cant you see how much autodidact is falling behind?
I mean i love the perk and i'm all for a buff!
oh, nice! Fingers crossed that devs will notice the discussion.