Crouch emoting in game removed

I saw this Meg once crouch emoting repeatedly. She would emote and then spam crouch and it was hilarious. The only character that you couldn’t do it with was Dwight. Now it’s been patched or fixed to where you can’t emote and spam crouch anymore. The only character that can still do it is Ash. Whyyyy it was so funny and I loved doing it in game to survivors.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Uhhh, I can promise they didnt remove the ability to crouch/sneak.


    Is your controller breaking?

    If not you're bugged somehow.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Uhhh, I can promise they didnt remove the ability to crouch/sneak.

    Is your controller breaking?

    If not you're bugged somehow.

    Read the post slowly before commenting

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Uhhh, I can promise they didnt remove the ability to crouch/sneak.

    Is your controller breaking?

    If not you're bugged somehow.

    They mean when you point and crouch, not just crouching.

  • I did read it. "Cant emote and spam crouch".

    And I can still do both perfectly fine.

    Comprehend the context of what I say and dont assume I mean it literally.

  • If the survivor repeat teabags twice within 30 seconds = exhausted effect. Big belly lols. Time for another beer.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1523218#Comment_1523218

    I did read it. "Cant emote and spam crouch".

    And I can still do both perfectly fine.

    Comprehend the context of what I say and dont assume I mean it literally.

    They didn't mean they were unable to Crouch or Spam emails they meant they want unable to do it at the same time once.

    There was not much to read into the context of your post as you legitimately just said you can sneak or Crouch and if they couldn't they were bugged or they had a problem with their controller which completely missed the point of the post.

  • It was removed because it was a bug...I agree though it was funny to do.

  • @cosmicvolts said:

    I saw this Meg once crouch emoting repeatedly. She would emote and then spam crouch and it was hilarious. The only character that you couldn’t do it with was Dwight. Now it’s been patched or fixed to where you can’t emote and spam crouch anymore. The only character that can still do it is Ash. Whyyyy it was so funny and I loved doing it in game to survivors.

    some fragile killers with very brittle egos complained that doing this hurt them deeply, it was hilarious, but fun isn't bhvr top priority here, it's cold hard cash, who knows, maybe they will sell this kind of mechanic to us at some point, thats possible

  • @Mandy said:

    It was removed because it was a bug...I agree though it was funny to do.

    Ah I see they have their bug removal priorities straight at least

  • @Mandy said:

    It was removed because it was a bug...I agree though it was funny to do.

    You can still do it with ash so ive been exclusively playing with him XD