I'm a PH fan and I demand you take my money!
omg when is this happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBcK94whN8&t=7m30sThe new PH outfit is just sick. TAKE MY MONEY DAMN YOU!
omg when is this happening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IBcK94whN8&t=7m30sThe new PH outfit is just sick. TAKE MY MONEY DAMN YOU!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That knife reminds me of the "1000 degree knife" youtube trend a couple of years ago.
The fact that the molten metal isn't dripping off the pyramid or the blade makes me unhappy.
That was YEARS AGO?? I remember it like it was ######### YESTERDAY
Time flies and memes dies.
This skin is the only skin I'd like for PH.
That doesn't change the fact I hate how long ago that was.
The knife looks good. The face?..not so much.
Chance to burn the survivors and make them die over a short duration.
You seen this one?
I would literally pay anything they asked for that skin^
You don't even see the blade in 1st person... shame
That's the one that's based on the Silent Hill movie, isn't it? Its very similar to the one from Homecoming, which I had a picture of.
But yeah, that sharp pointed helmet and bare muscular chest. Gimme gimme.
Is it available with shards?
I stopped buying things with auric cells a few months ago, but when this comes out I won't be able to resist. I'm 100% sure about that.
All licensed characters + their cosmetics are auric cells only.
Honestly I really wish you could mix and match.
I would love using that burning weapon
With his prestige 3 body
And the homecoming head if they ever implement it.
I know it's a foolish hope but please please let the burning magma pyramid head mix and match please
I want that skin
I'm still waiting for the pizza one.