Anyone Else Getting The Same Killers Every Match?

So, I've been playing the game for a while now and have gone against every killer in the game. Usually going against a diverse group of killers every day. However, only recently I've been getting the same killers each match. Yesterday it cycled through Ghostface, Pyramid Head, Stupid Pig and Doctor. Today, I've only gone against Ghostfaces and Huntresses. Different players every time, just the same killer. This isn't too big of an issue, I'm just curious as to what's up? I miss playing against Oni's and Deathslingers.

Comments

  • I've been having two myers today

  • Stupid pig?

    Pah I curse you now!: You will get only pigs in your matches until you say, you love them! :P

  • Just a guess but could be mmr related, certain killers are likelier to be match against on a certain mmr.

  • I've been seeing this a lot lately too, yesterday was 4 Pyramid Head in a row, a couple days ago was all Plague and Ghostface and before that was all Meyers and Huntress

  • @TheFatTopHat said:

    So, I've been playing the game for a while now and have gone against every killer in the game. Usually going against a diverse group of killers every day. However, only recently I've been getting the same killers each match. Yesterday it cycled through Ghostface, Pyramid Head, Stupid Pig and Doctor. Today, I've only gone against Ghostfaces and Huntresses. Different players every time, just the same killer. This isn't too big of an issue, I'm just curious as to what's up? I miss playing against Oni's and Deathslingers.

    I think everyone is starting to try and get their mmr stable by playing the same character or could just be random, who knows?

  • @Talmeer said:

    Stupid pig?

    Pah I curse you now!: You will get only pigs in your matches until you say, you love them! :P

    What he meant to say was Bacon! Yeah! That’s right, I said it! Bacon! 🥓

    Oink oink Piggy. I’ll be waiting for you in the shack. 🐷

  • @Talmeer said:

    Stupid pig?

    Pah I curse you now!: You will get only pigs in your matches until you say, you love them! :P

    No way! I despise Pig. Every single Pig I've ever gone against was the worst. Maybe I'm just a suck player but still... 😂

  • I have always faced more or less the same killers each day. Lately the one I've seen the most is the Hag due to the Archives challenges. But I have some days when I face a trillion Freddys, some days when everyone seems to be playing Legion for some reason, some days when it's plagued with the Plague, and etc. It has always been like this for me.

  • Pfff... I had only play her twice (thanks to addons), but she had make fun. The pig mains will judge you both! :)

  • I'll trade you. I keep getting Pig (worst killer btw I hate PvE RNG traps)