Camper Killers
Is anyone having a real issue with other killers face camping the crap out of survivors? Is BHVR doing any sorry of penalty for camping like this? It’s really hurting game play and most importantly the fun of the game.
Is anyone having a real issue with other killers face camping the crap out of survivors? Is BHVR doing any sorry of penalty for camping like this? It’s really hurting game play and most importantly the fun of the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a penalty. If they are Face Camping you, the rest of your buddies are free to run rampant on Gens and Totems. As a general rule I don't do it. However, I don't like being tea-bagged. If I'm in a mood, I've shown disrespect back by watching the person sac out.
Aaand you get less bp, or got that changed?
Not that bps matter, anyways...
Fun is subjective. Never use "fun" as a point in an argument or discussion. Fun for you might not be fun for another and if both parties are not having fun, you can't balance for that, otherwise it becomes a split. Use BT, learn tiles and do gens quickly. It's the killer's job to kill you, not to befriend you. BHVR has already said many times that camping is a legit strategy.
If I let the others run rampant and thus more likely to get out, sure I'm getting less BP. We are playing a video game based around serial killers, almost all of them supernatural. Sometimes they stare at you, with cold doll's eyes, while you die horribly just to make a point. It happens; there is no reason to get bent out of shape about it. Just pick yourself up metaphorically, dust yourself off, and get ready for next time. Face Camping is the exception, not the rule.
Yeah I know they’ve said this. And I’ve done it too on occasion. We’ve all played against “that survivor”. I also run BT, almost all the time. But the face camp only to watch them tunnel the survivor is just weak. They should have a speed reduction penalty or something.
Or just do gens and let the killer try to kill.
Bps doesnt matter to you. I always like having that 1million bps.
If they are high ranks and they camp you, that means you deserve it.
If you are the survivor concerned, I advise you to make sure to cut short this uninteresting game in order to move on to the next one. Otherwise, do whatever you want. There is no point in fighting these highly skilled killers.
I really hope this crap goes against killers MMR rating, if it even works at this point. So sick of having a killer facecamp someone, just for the other 2 survivors to feed him more kills, leaving me to either risk myself trying to help, or dying trying to find hatch. It's a joke.
Can say i camp a guy very rarely, but only if he or she pisses me off majorly, i'm talking tea-bagging, blinding at every pallet, Dead hard for distance, DS , BT all this in a single match from one player. That is when i will camp you.