My killer tier list

my-image.png

I should start this off by saying that this is specifically how I do as these killers. I am not rank 1 by any means, but i can definitely do a pretty good job sometimes. XD

Comments

  • Clown is in b tier so i agree with this list

  • @yusdacra said:

    Clown is in b tier so i agree with this list

    He is very underrated honestly even without red head pinky finger.

  • billy stil is on of the strongest killers with instadown and high mobility. Idk why people after hearing about nerf burried him.

  • @vector said:

    billy stil is on of the strongest killers with instadown and high mobility. Idk why people after hearing about nerf burried him.

    It has nothing to do with the nerf. I'm just bad at billy.

  • @Immerschläfrig said:

    Nurse is D? ehh. I know she's hard to play, but still it's weird to put the strongest killer to the bottom. Also Demo easily stomps everything but the chainsaw dudes in B. He's called mini Billy for a reason.

    i cant play nurse too so for me she is in D tier

  • @Immerschläfrig said:

    Nurse is D? ehh. I know she's hard to play, but still it's weird to put the strongest killer to the bottom. Also Demo easily stomps everything but the chainsaw dudes in B. He's called mini Billy for a reason.

    I can't get nurses blinks down, and demo I'm just not good at the portal placements and mind games

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1509708#Comment_1509708

    It has nothing to do with the nerf. I'm just bad at billy.

    my mistake, did not read the entire message .

  • You're fine, and you're right people freaked out way to much at the "nerf"

  • Demo is in C tier?

    i am offended personally, i know it's your opinion and all but i am offended personally

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    Demo is in C tier?

    i am offended personally, i know it's your opinion and all but i am offended personally

    He's a decent killer. I'm just not that good with him

  • it's good to have a list so that when you wear the mmr out you can start enjoying the next one down the list for a while before afking the mmr'd up ones while not playing to get them back down to fun games or potato swf mmr

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    it's good to have a list so that when you wear the mmr out you can start enjoying the next one down the list for a while before afking the mmr'd up ones while not playing to get them back down to fun games or potato swf mmr

    I don't even care about that stuff, if I have fun with the killer I have fun.

  • The problem with tier lists in my opinion is variables such as map and add ons which make it tough to really rate each killer.

  • Fair enough, if you're looking for tips i'd recommend looking for a 3 gen lock, Demo's 3 gen locks are nigh unescapable of the gens are close enough and you keep a constant eye on it, and you don't have to worry about setting up that much either, just slam down 3 portals, activate them, then go about your business, keep a eye on the gens and never spend too long chasing them, also, run Pop and STBFL, they are some of his best perks

  • @Pipefish said:

    The problem with tier lists in my opinion is variables such as map and add ons which make it tough to really rate each killer.

    True, however I'm just rating it on how well I do overall. Like on pretty much any map spirit and oni are either 3 or 4k

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1509748#Comment_1509748

    Fair enough, if you're looking for tips i'd recommend looking for a 3 gen lock, Demo's 3 gen locks are nigh unescapable of the gens are close enough and you keep a constant eye on it, and you don't have to worry about setting up that much either, just slam down 3 portals, activate them, then go about your business, keep a eye on the gens and never spend too long chasing them, also, run Pop and STBFL, they are some of his best perks

    Alright thank you.

  • So it's safe to say that you're good with almost all killers.... good for you

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    So it's safe to say that you're good with almost all killers.... good for you

    No not really. I put a lot of them in B because I'm not horrible with them. But I'm not great with them, and in my opinion anything below B means you're pretty bad with them. Sorry if it makes me seem cocky.

  • No that's actually good... in my opinion it shows that you know your limits and want to improve

    My list would look different because I tend to play a group of killers and Bubba would be by himself

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    No that's actually good... in my opinion it shows that you know your limits and want to improve

    My list would look different because I tend to play a group of killers and Bubba would be by himself

    Even on the s tier ones I need to improve on stuff. Mainly looping and moon walking, and things like that.

  • Ah, respecting the Family in the S tier. I see you are a man of culture.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    Ah, respecting the Family in the S tier. I see you are a man of culture.

    They are honestly the easiest to play for me.

  • Agree to disagree. Personally, the only killer on this list I believe 100% SHOULD be pulled up (if it were from my perspective) is Billy, but other than that, we pretty much see eye-to-eye.

  • if I had to make a tier list based on the way you've organised it, mine would probably be somewhat of a copy.

  • @TerrorUnleashed said:

    Agree to disagree. Personally, the only killer on this list I believe 100% SHOULD be pulled up (if it were from my perspective) is Billy, but other than that, we pretty much see eye-to-eye.

    I'm honestly just not that great with him and that's why he's that low.

  • @Elena said:

    if I had to make a tier list based on the way you've organised it, mine would probably be somewhat of a copy.

    I'm sure there would be some things different, but I'm sure you know more than me about what killers you're good at or prefer.

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517063#Comment_1517063

    I'm honestly just not that great with him and that's why he's that low.

    Yes, I understand that... that's why I stated if it were from MY perspective. But yeah, otherwise our tier lists do reflect each other quite well (despite the varying killers in alternating spots).