Hatches
This happens to me a lot: I’m the only one working on gens and everyone one else is sucking dick and by the time I finish two gens they’re all dead cause they suck ass at the game and the hatch opens for me cause I finished off two gens but instead the killer doesn’t hunt for me he or she hunts for the hatch cause they know I’m not gonna do 3 more gens all by myself so they know I’m coming for the hatch and if they find it they literally camp it and if I try to escape through they grab me, which is low key messed up. I hope they take that option out so what I have to die because everyone else sucked balls??? Like I deserve to get the hatch that’s my only of escaping and it makes it a not fun game when the killer makes it so you have no chance at all 100% impossible to win that’s not fun that’s not what I paid my money for like damn pleas take that option out...
Comments
And eventually they going to release their idea for the end but in the mean just got to deal with
The 1v1 chase situation they said its interesting
Please explain, why do you deserve the hatch and why doesnt the killer not deserve the kill?
Seems like he found hatch first....
Neither one deserves it. If a killer is camping a hatch either wait it out (snooze fest) and the killer may get bored and dc/come to look for you. OR GO FREAKING DO GENERATORS.
I suggest waiting for a few seconds to see the killers behavior then go do generators. You know where the hatch is thanks to the killer no need to look for it.
This is what I do. I look around for the hatch and if the killer finds it and starts camping it I go get more points on gens. I will do one and slip around to see if he left the hatch to go hunt me. If not, get more points doing another. No need to leave those points if they're free.
Thats a good thing to say if you are running for president of dead by daylight. but sadly no nothing in this game anyone is entitled to and you sound just as entitled as any killer who thinks they deserve a kill. Its a game you die you die who cares plus escaping is only what? 5000 bp that can buy you 1 common or 1 uncommon. Not worth the rage.
Tell me, what other "clever" tactic is there for the killer?
I am curious because in my eyes the best tactic the killer has is standing in front of the hatch and waiting for the survivor to jump, might be boring, but gameplaywise its the best
Will you give me an alternative or are you only shittalking about camping?
All I hear is camping BOO BOO, but when I ask you what to do instead there comes nothing.
Explain to me, why should the killer NOT camp the hatch
Well, someones a little self entitled.
I've hidden and watched the killer for a good 5 mins camping the hatch, they walk off eventually. Or....yeah, do a gen and the killer will go for it. Not that hard
you don't deserve to survive if you don't complete all the gens.
Who cares?
The game isn't called "Survive by Daylight". Stop.
Gens finished must outweigh survivors alive by 1. It is a perfect method. For you to even see the hatch.
Being the last alive is perfect as it is the only way you should be able to get a hatch unless you have a key.
I'm in favor of the killer finding the hatch and being able to just shut it close. Period. That's it. And when he does... he sees your aura the entire time and you're f'd.
I know people would cry like crazy... so that would never happen. The killer needs to have a power role in the hatch game.
It has been survivor sided for 2 years. Stop.
@Nickenzie use it 😈
but using that logic the killer has spent the entire game and killed your entire team plus killer is more stressful then survivor and chasing survivors is a nightmare so shouldnt he also deserve a win
to know. Not helpful if you’re damaged but good to know
Why would you hunt something that you know will come to you? Go do gens and put pressure on the killer to find you. Once the gates are powered then guarding the hatch becomes a risk.
It sucks your match was ruined by bad teammates but you can't also punish the Killer because your team did poorly. You as a survivor have the power in a hatch standoff, play the waiting game, do gens for pressure or bait a hit further from the hatch so the speed burst you get gets you back to the hatch first. Hell if they catch up too fast you can self heal on the hatch with NO consequence to go try again. Its the killer who can do nothing but hope you mess up/give up, THEY have no options.
Its a team game 1 v 4 and sadly you win or lose, more or less, as a team.