Just a bait
I said so...
... but you fell for it anyway. :p
I said so...
... but you fell for it anyway. :p
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice B8 M8!
Thanks you for your kindness!!! :D
i fell for the bait, he's right.
You may have tricked me once but you won't trick me ag...
Oh piece of candy!
Oh piece of candy!
Oh piece of candy!
Oh piece of candy!
Oh piece of candy!
This is requiem. You will never reach the end of this comment
I approve.
How could you think that [insert noun here] is [insert descriptor here]?!
Clearly you're just a [insert insult here] that needs to git gud!
D:
I love you all, ppl!!! Baiting is so cool and full of love!!! Thats why ppl do that all the time in the forum!!! O/
This must be the "Hex: Haunted Grounds" of the forum! Dammit!!
Damn,
A master baiter!!!