Redeem Codes?
So ever since the Redeem codes thing became a new system has there been any codes that anyone has found cause i'd assume they aren't limited to only 1 person getting them right? If so feel free to share with the classroom
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No codes yet. They’ll said to check their social media, they’ll post codes there but no one knows when.
ENTITYPLEASED (no space, I think it needs to be all caps), and ENTITYDISPLEASED are the only codes, as far as I know. The first one gives 150K, and the second one, well, you'll see
ENTITYDISPLEASED one is pointless.
I honestly WANT DIAHYPE NEA SHIRT CODE NEA CONSOLE
That one won't happen. Dia did not make the shirt public (it's not part of the Charity Pack) so it's down to him with regards to codes for it.
EntityDispleased is a meme, you take that back.
entitydispleased dose nothing
You missed a P its EntityDispleased and sorry for this but judging from your spelling, you seem a bit young.
happy?
It gives 1BP.
Anyone knew about when u click on the thing in middle of blood web it takes u back 1 I'm so upset I have start all over getting my perks back :(
There's a new code ; DISCORD150K, gives you 150k bp
It's called prestige, you will get special bloody outfit and start again, you can do this 3 times to get 3 parts of the outfit.
Yes i knew
mandy why are there white bars on my picture I can't write any posts
There's a new code giving 100,100 bloodpoints and the code is
HAPPY1001
I got it from a youtuber and it worked
Theres a new code that gives bloodpoints is
nice
DBDDAYJP2020 and NICE give you bloodpoints.
SWEETDREAMS gives you a charm.
eternalblight also gives you charm
where do i put these mothas in??? I need those sweet sweet bp
EDIT: I am a fool, truly the epitome of stupid; an idiot, in some regards.