New DBD Tile Concepts

Are you tired of looping the killer at the same 3 tiles for thousands of hours??? Look no further, for I have created new tile concepts!

Untitled33_20200801154040.png

I think we really should get some new tiles though. The exotic tiles on certain maps aren't what I mean as they're confusing and not actual tiles since they're map specific.

Comments

  • I agree, some new tiles would really do a lot to freshen up the game.

    The pallets on your tiles seem quite weak, though. Otherwise, those could be fun!

  • I would be fine with most of these, as long as they dont chain well to other tiles, they should be fine.

  • @AGM said:

    I agree, some new tiles would really do a lot to freshen up the game.

    The pallets on your tiles seem quite weak, though. Otherwise, those could be fun!

    I didn't want to make a broken tile because the vault setups I've made are pretty safe, so I made the pallets less safe. you can edit the tiles however you'd like as well, these are just concepts.

  • I don't think I can remember seeing a suggestion of new tiles, huh.

    I like it, some newer maps have some unique tiles on them and it's fun to deal with something different. I'd love to see something like this tried out ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • I want verticality in all new tiles. I don't really care much for them otherwise.

  • @oxygen said:

    I don't think I can remember seeing a suggestion of new tiles, huh.

    I like it, some newer maps have some unique tiles on them and it's fun to deal with something different. I'd love to see something like this tried out ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    thank you lol

  • Yeah I was trying to imagine playing against survivors on these and I dont think I cant see it being terrible. They might need a bit of spicing up here or there to make them slightly (and I do mean slightly) more safe in some spots. But in general I would say they at the very least add something new to the game. So I approve.

  • @Reaver_Raziel said:

    Yeah I was trying to imagine playing against survivors on these and I dont think I cant see it being terrible. They might need a bit of spicing up here or there to make them slightly (and I do mean slightly) more safe in some spots. But in general I would say they at the very least add something new to the game. So I approve.

    thank you lol

  • Oh yeah, I would love new tile concepts!

  • That would do wonders for keeping the game fresh, nice work!

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    That would do wonders for keeping the game fresh, nice work!

    heck yeah it would

  • Looks good, also like the idea of less safe pallets but high risk high reward window setups

  • @Psykoala said:

    Looks good, also like the idea of less safe pallets but high risk high reward window setups

    thank you I appreciate it

  • Here it is! Someone also thinks like me. For a long time I wanted to suggest something like this. Maybe I'll throw off a couple of ideas.

  • @FeryGEN said:

    Here it is! Someone also thinks like me. For a long time I wanted to suggest something like this. Maybe I'll throw off a couple of ideas.

    that would be awesome! I think it's something a lot of people don't think about

  • @xillucide said:

    Are you tired of looping the killer at the same 3 tiles for thousands of hours??? Look no further, for I have created new tile concepts!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/II1LXH0Y01TG/untitled33-20200801154040.png

    I think we really should get some new tiles though. The exotic tiles on certain maps aren't what I mean as they're confusing and not actual tiles since they're map specific.

    I support this idea


    @Peanits please ask the game designers to add this or some new loop titles, rather than keeping the old loops where all you do is walk in circles.