I Love The New Billy
His chase music is AWESOME.
Also i love the roar when sprinting, somehow it give me energy!
I never was a crack billy so i never overheat. I'm a steering billy.
My addons are spiked boots and low kickback chains. Feels great!
His chase music is AWESOME.
Also i love the roar when sprinting, somehow it give me energy!
I never was a crack billy so i never overheat. I'm a steering billy.
My addons are spiked boots and low kickback chains. Feels great!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Back in my day Billy was the zoomy :D emoticon. When you hit him with a pallet he's go 'ooooooh!' like 'Oh yeah! Awesome! Zoom zoom!'
Now his chainsaw overheats and he sounds so upset. I'd give him a hug if he promised not to bear hug me back and toss me on a hook.
I would love the new Billy, if the devs haven't changed his new chainsaw mechanics and just put the new music on it.
Honestly it's so hard to overheat I don't see why people are saying he's dead.
I thought he was then the changes went like and like, oh. They did nothing. Thank god.
I really hope it stays that way. Add-ons, on the other hand..
With the revert of the overheat, he seems to be the same as before without the quick rev. Glad they changed their minds. I do love the rawr lol.
I wish they would've left his engravings add-ons alone and I hope they'll fix the wobbly camera during the post chainsaw cooldown animation.
How many times you 3-4k now?
Same as before, nothing changed.
Like i said, i was always a steering billy with no charge decrease add ons.
My old billy add ons: Moonshine, Light chassis.
New billy: Spiked boots, Low kickback chains.
So 90% of times?
No. To be honest i never slug for the 4k unless the team were annoying clicky clicky, teabags, the usual stuff.
4k in about 60% i would say.
Because i love billy doesn't mean that i'm a god tier killer 4k 9-10 times.
Of course i have bad games.
And do you think 4k in 60% is fair? Do you think this is a 2k average?
Billy is my main killer that's why those numbers.
That's HIM 4'king in 60% of his matches, he probably outplays the survivors and is rewarded for it. It isn't Billy, he probably is just a good player.
Nothing is really different with his gameplay at all. You now just have to for once be mindful of using your power. Huge mistakes are being made if you actually managed to overheat the chainsaw.
They needed to be changed. Hopefully the upcoming hotfix brings some good fixes to them.