I'm quitting the game and here's why you should too.
What we got
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKPMyEu7xrYWhat we actually wanted
https://youtu.be/Ni5wvr9CVI0I am beyond outraged and angered at the devs for this
Tagged:
Trusted
What we got
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKPMyEu7xrYWhat we actually wanted
https://youtu.be/Ni5wvr9CVI0I am beyond outraged and angered at the devs for this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly! The lack of banjos makes me so incredibly sad!
As a Southerner who has known many-a-hillbilly, I agree. It's a travesty.
I clicked on this, expecting this to be a preachy and whiny post about how imbalanced the game is, but thank god. Respect. Also, it should be cottone eye Joe.
That's amazing, I am really sad now. (Though honestly I think his new actual chase music sucks)
I agee!
Yep would be perfect
I think in the rare cases where I played survivor, I'd be laughing too much to focus against this guy.
My sides would hurt too much to play if this was in the game. I'd love it! XD
ngl this killed me thank you KEKW
i really wanted Benny Hill's theme for it. Since juking this killer is hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg