Don't know where to start...

Well, what we have after this update. Let's see:

  • Auras look awful and faint, you can barely see them. It affects BOTH sides, don't say it's a killer's problem.
  • FPS drops
  • Stuttering, teleports and ping increase
  • Killers are locked and it takes too long to find a lobby (I get it why they are locked, but survivors still can do the last minute swap, it's fair I guessπŸ˜…)
  • Some bugs, like with Plague, Nancy's neck, flashlights, etc.
  • Bloodpoints are either taken away or not given at all, when you play the game or buy some perks from the shrine
  • No server validation hits, no MMR (but it is fine)
  • Some 111 errors
  • No music for Bubba (it's sad but not too big of a problem)
  • No graphic settings in the menu and UI is smaller than before
  • Linked cosmetics incoming (I don't care but some people are)
  • Billy's stupid addons remain (Mother's Helpers say HI)
  • No DC penalty yet (I also don't care THAT much about it, but still)

Moris, keys, SWF are still in the game. JK πŸ˜„

Name other bugs you know of if I forgot something. Let's collect all the bugs! πŸ˜›

P.S. I'm glad that they buffed Bubba and reworked the overheat mechanic after the PTB for Billy. And Tinkerer rework is great IMO

Comments

  • @madamretto said:

    Well, what we have after this update. Let's see:

    • Auras look awful and faint, you can barely see them. It affects BOTH sides, don't say it's a killer's problem.
    • FPS drops
    • Stuttering, teleports and ping increase
    • Killers are locked and it takes too long to find a lobby (I get it why they are locked, but survivors still can do the last minute swap, it's fair I guessπŸ˜…)
    • Some bugs, like with Plague, Nancy's neck, flashlights, etc.
    • Bloodpoints are either taken away or not given at all, when you play the game or buy some perks from the shrine
    • No server validation hits, no MMR (but it is fine)
    • Some 111 errors
    • No music for Bubba (it's sad but not too big of a problem)
    • No graphic settings in the menu and UI is smaller than before
    • Linked cosmetics incoming (I don't care but some people are)
    • Billy's stupid addons remain (Mother's Helpers say HI)
    • No DC penalty yet (I also don't care THAT much about it, but still)

    Moris, keys, SWF are still in the game. JK πŸ˜„

    Name other bugs you know of if I forgot something. Let's collect all the bugs! πŸ˜›

    P.S. I'm glad that they buffed Bubba and reworked the overheat mechanic after the PTB for Billy. And Tinkerer rework is great IMO

    So you're happy only with killers buff, aren't you?

  • Some killers have the wrong walking animation in the result screen.

  • I play both sides. I didn't say anything about survivors 'cause they weren't buffed or nerfed this time. And how is it connected to the topic? We are not talking about sides, we are talking about bugs and problems for everyone. Stop with this "choose a side" nonsense, please 🀦

  • I don't even play Billy btw, and don't like to play against him but I'm still glad that devs listen to the community in a way. To some extent. I didn't want to pretend that they haven't done anything good at all.

    @MeltingPenguins said:

    Some killers have the wrong walking animation in the result screen.

    Didn't know that πŸ€”

  • Well as far as I can see his list either has bugs that impact both sides or minor qol problem for the killer side. So why shouldn't he be.

    Do maybe mean his discontent about the locked killer without MMR implementation?

    I still don't know how the devs manage the MMR on the survivor side. Because if it's the same but without lock we are going to get people picking their low skill Dwight and switch to their P3 blendette with meta perks and flashlight.

    So yes I am also sceptic about that and I also liked to use my bp during queue time (killer-only on pc, so a few minutes depending on time of the day).

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486021#Comment_1486021

    I don't even play Billy btw, and don't like to play against him but I'm still glad that devs listen to the community in a way. To some extent. I didn't want to pretend that they haven't done anything good at all.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486027#Comment_1486027

    Didn't know that πŸ€”

    I noticed it most with Deathslinger, who lost his limp. I think he has Trapper's walkcycle now?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486021#Comment_1486021

    Well as far as I can see his list either has bugs that impact both sides or minor qol problem for the killer side. So why shouldn't he be.

    Do maybe mean his discontent about the locked killer without MMR implementation?

    I still don't know how the devs manage the MMR on the survivor side. Because if it's the same but without lock we are going to get people picking their low skill Dwight and switch to their P3 blendette with meta perks and flashlight.

    So yes I am also sceptic about that and I also liked to use my bp during queue time (killer-only on pc, so a few minutes depending on time of the day).

    Thank you for the support, but I'm a female fyi πŸ˜‰Username basically proves that.

    @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486033#Comment_1486033

    I noticed it most with Deathslinger, who lost his limp. I think he has Trapper's walkcycle now?

    Well, at least it doesn't affect gameplay. But it's interesting how they managed to broke that πŸ€”

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486039#Comment_1486039

    Thank you for the support, but I'm a female fyi πŸ˜‰Username basically proves that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486041#Comment_1486041

    Well, at least it doesn't affect gameplay. But it's interesting how they managed to broke that πŸ€”

    Ah sorry I seldom use the username and just go by saying "his" and "him" for "the user" maybe because I am from Germany and the equivalent here is used with a male article.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486051#Comment_1486051

    Ah sorry I seldom use the username and just go by saying "his" and "him" for "the user" maybe because I am from Germany and the equivalent here is used with a male article.

    No problem.

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486039#Comment_1486039

    Thank you for the support, but I'm a female fyi πŸ˜‰Username basically proves that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486041#Comment_1486041

    Well, at least it doesn't affect gameplay. But it's interesting how they managed to broke that πŸ€”

    I mean, there's an odd bug that affects Dwight and only dwight for some time now. But yeah, it's really weird. Maybe they shouldn't let the Entity code by itself....

    @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486051#Comment_1486051

    Ah sorry I seldom use the username and just go by saying "his" and "him" for "the user" maybe because I am from Germany and the equivalent here is used with a male article.

    If a person's gender is unknown, use they/them etc :)

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486051#Comment_1486051

    I mean, there's an odd bug that affects Dwight and only dwight for some time now. But yeah, it's really weird. Maybe they shouldn't let the Entity code by itself....

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486082#Comment_1486082

    If a person's gender is unknown, use they/them etc :)

    That's against english grammar.

    Use "it".

  • nope. singular 'they' is perfectly fine grammar, and has been in use for several centuries. (link to wiki's entry on it)

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486051#Comment_1486051

    I mean, there's an odd bug that affects Dwight and only dwight for some time now. But yeah, it's really weird. Maybe they shouldn't let the Entity code by itself....

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486082#Comment_1486082

    If a person's gender is unknown, use they/them etc :)

    I know about Dwight and hear that it is still bugged smh, although it seems that now flashlights don't blind killers when they are breaking the pallet.

  • There's a little jolt at the end of the attempt to escape animation now.

    It's disgusting.

  • @madamretto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486305#Comment_1486305

    I know about Dwight and hear that it is still bugged smh, although it seems that now flashlights don't blind killers when they are breaking the pallet.

    I can attest they very much do still blind. That or Deathslinger is the sole killer with the misfortune of still getting blinded...

  • @ZtarShot said:

    There's a little jolt at the end of the attempt to escape animation now.

    It's disgusting.

    It looked funny and strange πŸ˜…

    @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486503#Comment_1486503

    I can attest they very much do still blind. That or Deathslinger is the sole killer with the misfortune of still getting blinded...

    Well, then maybe it is survivors who just can't blind at pallets.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486503#Comment_1486503

    I can attest they very much do still blind. That or Deathslinger is the sole killer with the misfortune of still getting blinded...

    I heard that flashlight angle was different after this update.

  • The aura changes have completely ended my ability to play. I'm colorblind and could not see scratch marks or blood pools before, but mostly hunted on intuition and predicting where the prey would go. I did well enough to hang in the 6-3 rank region. As survivor, I stick within the same region, but don't play as often. Some maps are rough due to color blending and I can't see some windows and pallets. Don't want to run WoO all the time, but I make do well enough.

    Since the change:

    Survivor: Can barely see someone on the hook if they are close to me. Can't see them far away. I run Detective's Hunch, I can't see the totem auras. If someone is slugged, forget it, unless you are within 8 meters of me.

    Killer: I can only see some of the auras of gens if they are within around 32m. I cannot see the Trapper's traps laying around the ground, which is really bad since I'm a Trapper main. Seriously, I can't see them at all. It is a blank field. I can't see hooks. I don't see my Hex totems anywhere, so I can't defend those. It is an absolute mess!

    I literally have to stop playing until they fix this. I'm blind.

  • The aura changes super bad I'm not colorblind.

  • @Pryzm said:

    The aura changes have completely ended my ability to play. I'm colorblind and could not see scratch marks or blood pools before, but mostly hunted on intuition and predicting where the prey would go. I did well enough to hang in the 6-3 rank region. As survivor, I stick within the same region, but don't play as often. Some maps are rough due to color blending and I can't see some windows and pallets. Don't want to run WoO all the time, but I make do well enough.

    Since the change:

    Survivor: Can barely see someone on the hook if they are close to me. Can't see them far away. I run Detective's Hunch, I can't see the totem auras. If someone is slugged, forget it, unless you are within 8 meters of me.

    Killer: I can only see some of the auras of gens if they are within around 32m. I cannot see the Trapper's traps laying around the ground, which is really bad since I'm a Trapper main. Seriously, I can't see them at all. It is a blank field. I can't see hooks. I don't see my Hex totems anywhere, so I can't defend those. It is an absolute mess!

    I literally have to stop playing until they fix this. I'm blind.

    Yeah, I can't imagine how hard it is for you :( Besides auras being difficult to see, when you actually see them (with Bond for example), they are looking like skeletons. I have no desire to play myself.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1486033#Comment_1486033

    I noticed it most with Deathslinger, who lost his limp. I think he has Trapper's walkcycle now?

    Just saw the Trapper walk, it's kind of funnyπŸ˜…

  • @madamretto said:

    Well, what we have after this update. Let's see:

    • Auras look awful and faint, you can barely see them. It affects BOTH sides, don't say it's a killer's problem.
    • FPS drops
    • Stuttering, teleports and ping increase
    • Killers are locked and it takes too long to find a lobby (I get it why they are locked, but survivors still can do the last minute swap, it's fair I guessπŸ˜…)
    • Some bugs, like with Plague, Nancy's neck, flashlights, etc.
    • Bloodpoints are either taken away or not given at all, when you play the game or buy some perks from the shrine
    • No server validation hits, no MMR (but it is fine)
    • Some 111 errors
    • No music for Bubba (it's sad but not too big of a problem)
    • No graphic settings in the menu and UI is smaller than before
    • Linked cosmetics incoming (I don't care but some people are)
    • Billy's stupid addons remain (Mother's Helpers say HI)
    • No DC penalty yet (I also don't care THAT much about it, but still)

    Moris, keys, SWF are still in the game. JK πŸ˜„

    Name other bugs you know of if I forgot something. Let's collect all the bugs! πŸ˜›

    P.S. I'm glad that they buffed Bubba and reworked the overheat mechanic after the PTB for Billy. And Tinkerer rework is great IMO

    The bloodpoints taken away are the anniversary event bloodpoints. Those were, if I'm correct, an extra pool of BP outside of the 1 mil cap.

    I know that for a fact, because I had 2k points on my PS4 char and received the 444.444 points in the last week of the event. So I had 446k. Didn't play when I got them, logged back in today and I am back to 2k.


    So that might be an easy fix for them. Or just give all the points that were given back again in one go, so the x times 50k and the 444.444 points. I just don't want to log in on my PC account now, because I don't want my 1.444.444 BP gone :/ Hope they fix it soon and you also keep them this time.

  • I think mmr should be putting more weight in any given swfs success rate over that of a killers but I guess that would make too much sense

  • Another bug is that the past archives are locked as if you havent played the past tomes at all.

  • Mothers helper got changed. It will now be the add on every Billy takes outside of specialised builds.

    So once again, basekit Billy no longer exists despite people that only play one side insisting he was β€œperfectly balanced” πŸ™„

    Imagine being a company worth millions of dollars and taking orders from whiny entitled members of your forum LMAO

  • @Dexn3ko0 said:

    Another bug is that the past archives are locked as if you havent played the past tomes at all.

    Great... On PC I have a lot of unclaimed completed challenges, ready to go for the next PTB/chapter :/

  • @GraveHunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487268#Comment_1487268

    Great... On PC I have a lot of unclaimed completed challenges, ready to go for the next PTB/chapter :/

    I dont know if the challenges are effected by this i was refering to the stories and videos of the past archives.

  • @Dexn3ko0 said:

    Another bug is that the past archives are locked as if you havent played the past tomes at all.

    Yeah, heard about it when I had already made the post. I didn't check mine yet. I'd suck if they are locked :/

  • @Dexn3ko0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1487286#Comment_1487286

    I dont know if the challenges are effected by this i was refering to the stories and videos of the past archives.

    I checked it and it is indeed locked. I can't even 🀦